Wemod app not working

I have been using wemod for a longtime, however all of a sudden it requries me to re-login to my account today when I lunched it. It keeps saying that either my email or my password wasn’t correct. Then I follow the instruction to reset my password. It stills says something I entered is incorrect, even when I am already logined in sucessfully with the new password in the website. I uninstalled wemod and use the offline downloader to reinstall the app. When I luchn the app it says that my pc is offline an internet connection is need for the first time. However, my internet works perfect fine with all the other apps and web browsers. Could you help plz?

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

Firstly, thanks for supporting WeMod by going Pro. It is appreciated. :trophy:

This, to me, is ikely to be due to interference from an antivirus program or firewall.

Follow the steps in this post here: I can’t Install WeMod / “There was a error installing the application” - WeMod App / Support. Then try again.

If the issue continues after following those instructions:

1. Restart your PC.
  2. Open your antivirus software.
  3. Locate the quarantine/virus chest menu.
  4. If there is a WeMod file in there, whitelist it from here and de-quarantine it.

Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

I don’t have any anti vierus apps instealled in my PC. The only anit virus app that is currently working is windows defender.

Windows defender is an antivirus. And it cannot be removed as it is embedded into the operating system. Follow the steps in the given link. :slight_smile:

I did eveything the post said except for add wemod as a exception in Windows Defender. Could you tell me how to do that though? It also might have something to do with the VPN i am using. However, I can use google and youtube perfectly fine with my VPN.

Just want to update on the case. The app the running smoothly without any interface now. It might just be something wrong with my home internet earlier. Thank you for your help anyway. I’ll keep supporting Wemod.