"WeMod can't access your game because it's running as an Administration"

None of my games are opening and every time this message pops up. Whenever I run WeMod as Admin it says “We’re having trouble loading cheats into your game.” Thing is I know it detects it. Ive reinstalled WeMod 10 times now and retarded and shut down my PC 4 times and I’ve also taken away admin on this account and put it back I’ve also disabled admin running on the game and steam itself as well then reenabled it again since neither worked.

Hey!

First thing is to make sure your account is an administrator and try turning off the UAC in control panel. In the search in the lower left, type ‘User Account Control’ and drop the slider to the bottom and apply. This should fix the issue.

Also check the properties on Steam to make sure it’s not opening with admin privileges by right clicking the Steam client exe under [C:\Program Files (x86)\steam] and right click --> properties --> make sure the check box is unchecked for ‘Run as administrator’:

Let me know if this helps at all :smiley:

Ive already done both of those and this account has been an admin account for over a year now and I even went and checked. Like I said in my post I turned running with admin on and off for both the games and steam and neither made a difference and admin is off for all of them

Did you turn off UAC in control panel? Also switch your release channel to beta in the app settings.

yep ive had UAC off for awhile

Where do I set beta??

Found beta

Now the Issue is that its not working with admin. It responds “We’re having trouble loading cheats into your game.” because I cant open it without admin and Im being told to keep it on an admin account

So you can’t run WeMod without running it as admin? Try launching a game then hitting play in WeMod and not launching a game via the play button.

I never launch the game VIA play button im already in game clicking it

Even when I put in the actual EXE game and everything it still automatically says it cant locate it

Ok. Gotcha… Any antivirus installed?

Nope, and all my antivirus is disabled for GTA 5 stuff. Its never enabled to any capacity

Ok. Last thing to do is a clean reinstall:

1. Uninstall via control panel then delete the two WeMod folders if they still exist:
  • C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\WeMod
  1. Reboot your PC then install from here: https://api.wemod.com/client/download

Nothing else I can think of that would stop you from using WeMod’s trainers… One last thing would be to create another account on your PC and test a small game that has compatibility with WeMod.

Yeah that still didnt work. Idfk what happened to cause wemod to off itself or anything. This shits annoying. Theres no other threads or anything that have this issue so I have nothing else to look at

@Instinct, @Chris. I’m out of ideas and they’ve done everything right as far as I know with this.

@BeannYT any mods installed for any games that aren’t working with WeMod?

Im checking other games rn

Yep it works with other games

Other games? Was there only one/few games that weren’t working? Do the trainers have a ‘request update’ button?

As of now theres only one but before it was multiple. I just tried the other ones and right now they work its just the one thing I want to play

No they don’t

Ok. Which game?

Tom Clancy Wildlands. It was working before but now its just kind of conked out

Steam?

Yeah

MAF’s trainer or Sunbeam’s?