Wemod cant load itself help

I want to cheat in the game Empires of the Undergrowth last few weeks but cant find any cheat until wemod but wemod cant load on my pc I used it before lots of times with different accs on this pc I tried to remove all AV programs even disabled pc and all other firewalls but none of them working its a different error but error message is same as the others I found on the forum can you help error message shown in the adds.

I even tried to install avast and disabled it to let microsoft disable itself and avast together disabled and reinstalled anddd nothing changed while removing I used revo uninstaller every time even registry removed but no nothing changing win 10 btw

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Just making sure - you added the installer as an antivirus exception before launching it? Otherwise, adding it as an exception after the antivirus already blocked it will not un-delete any critical files the antivirus deleted. If you didn’t, try downloading a fresh copy of the installer and adding it as an exception first.

If that doesn’t help, see this thread here, which contains more steps to try out: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

1 Like

I tried every step and every exception but no result every step is tried again and again no change