Wemod cheats not working (Watch Dogs)

When i Start Watch dogs and i click on Unlimited ammo / no Reload and it DIDNT Turn ‘‘ON’’ anyone know why?

Do you start it from WeMod or Uplay?

When you press in the hotkeys does the Slider move to on and then straight back off again?

Is the Trainer compatible with your current Game version?

Please make sure Wemod is up to date

ensure you are using a legitimately purchased copy of the game that is up to date.

If all the above are correct and you’re still having an issue, try this:

1 Like

I did THAT… and game is Real ''legitimately purchased ‘’ from Steam!

1. Do you have the regular version of Watch Dogs or do you have the gold edition of Watch Dogs? The Steam trainer we have is designed for the regular version of the game. The gold edition will probably require a completely different trainer to be made.

2. Please follow the instructions in this post here: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

3. If you use Windows Defender, please update your signature library. Here are the instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027712/windows-10-update-windows-security-signatures

i have normal watch dogs ‘‘regular version of Watch Dogs’’ Not gold edition

Thank you for the update.

To help us investigate this further, please launch the game and attempt to activate the cheats.
After the cheats have failed to activate:

1. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod. Go to Settings.
  2. At the bottom of the settings, you’ll see an option to save a log. Press this button.
  3. Upload the log either to this thread (or in a PM to me if you prefer) by clicking this button on the toolbar in your reply:

I’ll pass it onto the development team for you for deeper analysis. :slight_smile: