WeMod Dark Mode

So I’ve recently archived the old WeMod Dark Theme on stylish and decided to just redo the entire thing again since a lot of changes have been made and the old one was full of small bugs.

I still need help in nailing down all the older and newer flaws so if you see any just direct it here with a screenshot or how to reproduce what you did and I will get it fixed as soon as possible. Currently I am aiming to just fix small or minor things weekly and major ones as quick as possible.

STYLISH - NEEDED TO USE STYLE
LINK TO THE NEW WEMOD DARK MODE

Screenshots

4 Likes

Hova it is awesome you are still doing this but just a heads up we will be switching forum software soon.

1 Like

Ah, thanks for the heads up. I’ll try to still support this for anybody who needs / wants a dark theme until the switch over to the new forum.

1 Like

Awesome Hova! Always liked your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

My eyes and my heart thank you, all loooks so better, i vote for the next wemod to be dark by default! :pig:
ps:also the hearts are red now :F

1 Like

how do i contribute? for the old versions that i didnt knew existed
aaa

THank you, my time on forums actually went down i think without dark mode

1 Like

MrPrecise has been helping since I posted the first version and has been looking for fixes in the new one so I thought id give him some recognition for helping a bunch.

2 Likes

Ya well some of us won’t do half of the stuff Mr. Precise will do ! Hahaha

1 Like

Fixed some minor issues, should be available to update now. Thanks @MrPrecise for the help looking for stuff to fix.

1 Like

Looks awesome! I have you find more now so you have something to do! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like