WeMod doesnt recognize games in Origins

Good morning,
I was wondering if someone has the same issue. I installed the Mass Effect Legendary Edition and seems the game is in the list, but WeMod doesn’t recognize it as installed.

Someone had the same issue? If so, how did you fixed it?

Hello! :slight_smile:

The Mass Effect Legendary Edition trainers we currently have are designed for the Steam version of the game, as the names of them suggest:

You can try using the Steam trainers by swapping the .exe that the trainer is linked to. You can do this by clicking the down arrow next to the Play button. But we offer no guarantee that trainers made specifically for one store version will work flawlessly on the game from another store, if at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed, it says. I have to stop going into forums before drinking my coffee :slight_smile:

Thanks for pointing it

hello all, how do i get the dang codes to work in the first place
it wont boot up without redirecting me to origin
and when it is on, the overlay doesnt work?

Hello!

Launch the game first. Then press Play on the trainer when you’re on the main menu.

In the future and if this doesn’t help, please make your own threads rather than necromancing year-old ones, which is generally frowned upon since older threads about older versions of the software are usually no longer relevant. Thank you. :slight_smile: