WeMod doesn't work, AT all

So I downloaded this app cause I was told it would work. but no matter what game I try, so far dragonage inquisition (tried reinstalling, but no matter what the game crashes when loaded with WeMod. No I did not pirate it, like a normal gamer I buy all my games) Shadow of war technically does load, but will crash if you use any of the mods. Dark souls 3 will get stuck in loading screen when loaded with WeMod, works fine when through steam. I tried some more games, none work or crash when used through WeMod.

before being asked. I made it an exception in my virus scanner and also did run it as administrator. All my games are completely up to date since they do so automatically and I did check as well. so the issue can’t lie in those things. I’ve looked up other tips, none work. so I decided to just ask myself, since by now I just feel like this whole WeMod thing just doesn’t work properly to begin with.

It works perfectly fine. Something on your end. And I’m guessing it’s still you antivirus !
Making an exception sometimes not enuf.
What is your antivirus must be one of the " agressive " ones !

normally norton but removed it due to it not working. now it is temporarily avast free antivirus, but it doesn’t notify anything I also just turned it off before. did not help in the least.

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then click Play. Spam the play key

Hi, also use avast and had a similar problem at first. Once I added the game files and wemod to the exceptions list everything started working great. Didn’t need to disable, but I normally keep it in Silent/game mode.