WeMod Holiday Giveaway! $170 of Steam Gift Cards & Games + Pro Membership

In celebration of WeMod’s 1 year anniversary and the holiday season we’re holding a giveaway! It’s been awhile since we’ve done one of these and we plan to do a bunch more soon!

All you need is an email to enter, but there are 6 other ways to earn more entries. You don’t need to complete all of them, but the more you complete the better your chances are! (Post in this thread for an extra chance!)

##Prizes:

• (2) $50 Steam Gift Cards
  • (3) $20 Steam Gift Cards
  • (5) One Year of Pro or Diamond
  • (8) Steam Keys (Roguelands, Hacknet, Banished, Minion Masters x2,Goodbye Deponia, The Escapists, and The Last Remnant)

#Click Here to Enter

P.S. Thanks to @killah4eva, @N1ceToMeetYou, @sNaKe, @Hawk, and @SteveWonda for donating Steam keys to this giveaway. If you want to donate something, send me a PM!

12 Likes

Awesome, stuff, I am entering this(well I already have)

1 Like

Also, post in this thread for an extra chance to win!

1 Like

Extra chance post.

1 Like

Uhh extra chance I take that

1 Like

@Zach Any chance of letting us use our points to buy additional entries? Maybe 1000 points per entry?
Just an idea.

1 Like

We’re going to have our own giveaway system in the near future :wink: Soo… eventually, yes.

4 Likes

Awesome. I have quite a few points and nothing to spend them on lol.

3 Likes

Another big change is that we’re probably going to switch to a one time 10k bonus for Pro members and then you guys get 2x points instead.

1 Like

that isn’t to bad but maybe on top of that every like 6 months of consecutive Pro sub you get another 10k points.

1 Like

Good idea.

1 Like

\ :smiley: / sheaaa

Thanks for the giveaway @staff, @killah4eva & @N1ceToMeetYou!

2 Likes

Got some more keys coming :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:, I just have to check what I got (and what I don’t wanna keep :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

Back to the top

1 Like

Sent you a pm @Zach

1 Like

Got it!

@Zach when does it end?

In 8 days

Oh ok, thanks @Chris

1 Like