WeMod Holiday Giveaway!

2021 has been a record-setting year for WeMod. The trainer creators have put in more time than ever releasing trainers for hundreds of new games and pushing thousands of updates. WeMod now features more than 1700 trainers! We released the 7th major revision and we surpassed 17 million members! To celebrate, starting Wednesday, November 24th through New Yearโ€™s day, we will be giving away more than $7000 in prizes in our Discord Server! To enter join our Discord (WeMod) and follow the instructions in the Announcements channel.

Prizes:

Pro Exclusive
Full PC Build - $2000
HTC Vive Cosmos - $700
Steam Cash - $600
Steelseries ARCTIS 9 Headset - $200
Logitech G29 Wheel / Pedals - $250
Logitech G502 Mouse - $40
AMD 5800x + Mobo Combo - $500
Steelseries APEX PRO Keyboard - $200
Sabrent 1TB Rocket SSD - $120
Forza Horizon 5 - $60
Icarus - $30
Halo Infinite - $60
Deep Rock Galactic - $30
Phasmophobia - $15
Jurassic World Evo 2 - $50
WeMod Hoodies - $35

Free
Steam Cash - $350
WeMod Hoodies - $35
Phasmophobia - $15
theHunter: Call of the Wild - $20
Gunfire Reborn - $20
Bright Memory Infinite - $20
Humankind - $25
Jurassic World Evo 2 - $50
Deep Rocks Galactic - $30
AGE OF EMPIRES IV - $60
Ruined King - $30

278 Likes

what about other forms, say those who dont have discord?

6 Likes

or for those in areas who can not access discord as i live in mainland china in wuhan and discord in my location needs a vpn

4 Likes

Is this contest worldwide ?

Nice

shiiish

Yes.

@Hyrulian_Zer0 There will be no other way to enter the giveaway. Discord is free, if you chose not to create an account that is your choice.

@anerforst Unfortunately, Discord will be the only way to enter.

17 million is crazy. I still remember when the site hit 1 million and that seemed like a huge feat. Came such a long way from Horizon and Infinity v1. Glad to see you guys are going stronger than ever. Congrats on your success.

5 Likes

17M menbers!!!

cool

Cool i want a steam giftcard

you guys do realize that US$ Steam giftcards can Only be activated on US$ Wallet steam accounts yes? an european or other country cannot use hte us$ card

1 Like

thanks chris as always your a star bro

1 Like

We will be sending them directly through Steam.

2 Likes

Make a free acc and delete it when the GA is over

ํ™€๋ฆฌ๋ฐ์ด ๊ฒฝํ’ˆ??? ์–ป์„ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์ž…๋‹ˆ๊นŒ???
wemode ๋Š” ์ž˜ ์ด์šฉ ์ค‘ ์ด์ง€๋งŒ ์ด๋Ÿฐ ์ด๋ฒคํŠธ๊ฐ€ ์žˆ๋Š”๊ฑด ์ฒ˜์Œ ์•Œ์•˜๋„ค์š”.
๋ชจ๋‘์—๊ฒŒ ์ถ•๋ณต์ด ์žˆ๊ธฐ๋ฅผโ€ฆ

okay well as far i am aware, steam does no longer change the conversion rate anymore, they only allow us$ to be send to US based accounts and Euro for eurozone accounts. i would be surprised if they allowed us$ to be send to a eurozone account, last i heard none of thats possible anymore?

like if i want to buy an US Card online i am warned: Important Notice:

• No expiration date. Due to recent changes made by Steam, you can only activate gift cards having the same currency that is configured in your steam account. Please double check your selected currency before buying this gift card.
1 Like

I sent money to someone in the UK from the US less than 2 months ago they just convert the currency.

i just want $350 Steam Cash