WeMod / Infinity Preview Team - Apply Now

WeMod launched almost two years ago, and we’ve learned a lot in that time. There are a lot of important aspects to running a flourishing community and application, but having a group of trusted and dedicated members to test and gather feedback from is one of the most significant.

Some massive updates to Infinity and WeMod are nearing completion, and with that, we will need an even stronger team to help prep for launch.

Part of this will require us to reset the current Beta Testing team and split it into two separate groups. The first group’s name is TBD, but there will be a large number of them, and they will be managed by individual trainer makers. They will be responsible for monitoring game updates and testing trainers.

The second group is the Preview Team. This group of individuals will be responsible for testing new Infinity and WeMod features, providing UX feedback, and troubleshooting bugs. The team will consist of about a dozen members and the application process will be much more selective.

We’re looking for people who have a:

• Familiarity with Infinity and WeMod
  • Decent sized game library
  • Understanding of how trainers work
  • Intermediate technical background
  • Willingness to set aside a few hours/week to help troubleshoot and screen share
  • (Optional) Background in product design

Apply here: https://wemod.typeform.com/to/Lrnfon

Third time’s the charm.

6 Likes

I deffinatly meet some of the requirments

I need a decent sized game library first

4 Likes

I got plenty of games or will get em if I need em !
I’m on here 10 times a day or more !
COUNT ME IN !

1 Like

Sir, you cant enter. You got too many games.

2 Likes

Haha counts you out then ! I ain’t even got half what u got ! Slowly trying to catch you !

1 Like

Do current beta testers need to reapply?

Yes, they are different groups

Applied