WeMod Overlay - Fallout 76

My biggest issue is why does WeMod overlay automatically load when I haven’t used or loaded WeMod in days and have closed the overlay via Task Manager multiple times.
First time I load Fallout 76 the overlay loads every time, even if I have just ended it in Task Manager. Then Fallout 75 crashes with the error, and I have to close the overlay again to load F76…

Please see this post from Raven about closing the overlay in the Xbox Game Bar

Closing the overlay via task manager will cause it to re-open in the Xbox Game Bar since it still thinks it should be running.

I’m aware of how to close it via Task Manager (on PC). The problen is that I will close it in Task Manager, load Fallout 76, and WeMod Overlay will load again after I just closed it out.
WeMod is not running in the system tray, hasn’t even been loaded since i rebooted the PC, is blocked on startup, but the Overlay will load itself when I start Fallout 76.
It’s irritating to have to close WeMod Overlay via task manager, load my game, wait for the error/crash, then close WeMod Overlay AGAIN in the task manager, then load my game AGAIN just to play.

Extra steps caused by a program I didnt load, and can’t even use for this game, are frustrating.

Don’t close the WeMod Overlay via Task Manager
Close it in the Xbox Game Bar