WeMod stuck on "your game, your rules screen"

After a couple hours of research, i am at a loss. I have uninstalled, cleared the data from the appdata folder, whitelisted it through windows defender, etc.

I get the code ERROR [native] Auxiliary process exited with code 0xc0000005 after hitting ctrl+shift+d.

Welcome to the WeMod community. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. The main reason for WeMod not working is interference from antivirus programs. For example, an antivirus deleting a critical file that WeMod actually really needs.

Please follow these steps:

Uninstall WeMod via the Add Or Remove Programs feature found in settings/control panel.

Navigate to these two places and, if these folders still exist on your PC, delete them:

C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Local\WeMod

C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Roaming\WeMod
Turn off your antivirus programs. Even if it’s just the default Windows Defender.

Download WeMod’s offline installer from this direct link: https://api.wemod.com/client/download Install the software.

Before you launch WeMod, add it as an exception in your antivirus software. You may need to whitelist these specific files if you cannot whitelist the entire folder:

Update.exe, found in the folder located at
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod

WeMod.exe, found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod

WeModAuxiliaryService.exe, found in C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-VERSION_NUMBER\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\auxiliary

If the issue continues after correctly doing the above steps:

Open your antivirus program, even if it’s just the default Windows Defender.

Go to the quarantine menu (alternatively known as the Virus Chest in some programs).

Look for any WeMod files in there that were quarantined despite it being added as an exception. Whitelist and de-quarantine them from here.

my code isnt showed

Which code are you referring to?

i am having the same problem, but this solution didn’t worked for me

1 Like