WeMod Wont install

Today i tried to install WeMod for the GTA V Mod menus, each time i get to the “Finishing up” part of the installation, it says “Installation has failed, there was an error while installing the application. Check the setup log for more information and contact the author.”

Hello and Welcome to WeMod, I would recommend check out the official FAQ’s here: Troubleshooting - WeMod Support. I the most likely scenario it’s your AV (Anti-Virus software) that’s causing a false positive. More about this can be found in the FAQ’s. If nothing works a member of the WeMod Team/Staff will help you when they get some free time.

Have a good one,
/Ges

It isnt, ive disabled my anti-virus, restarted my computer, installed C++ redistributable, and made sure my .Net framework is up to date.

What version of windows are you using and is it up to-date?

Yes, im on windows 11 and im on the latest update.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

See the full troubleshooting thread here: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Follow all of the instructions as outlined there. Simply disabling your antivirus after it blocked WeMod will not undelete anything it deleted. :slight_smile: