What are the WePoints for?

Hi, i was wondering what are the WePoints(yellow w and numbers) for, if someone is kind enough to reply it would be very much appreciated.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

WePoints are used for voting. Here at WeMod new trainers or updates to existing trainers are voted upon by the community. The more votes a trainer has, the quicker it is made or updated.

To use WePoints:

1. In the desktop app, go to the Requests tab.
  2. Click the button that has a purple coin in the top-right.
  3. Choose how many of your WePoints to convert into request tokens.
  4. Once done, search for the game you want a trainer to be made or updated for, then click “Vote” or “Update”, whichever button is shown.

You get WePoints for doing various tasks and being active on WeMod. For example, you get WePoints once every 24 hours for using WeMod to cheat in a game. See your Dashboard in the desktop app.

This article may be of help too:

1 Like

Hi, i got it to work, thanks for the reply.

Hello! You’re very welcome.

Yes, as mentioned in step 3 above, WePoints need to be converted into tokens. They’re two different currencies.

Step 1 - Get WePoints

You can get WePoints for free by completing objectives found on the Dashboard of your WeMod desktop app and for being active/using WeMod.

If you want to speed things up and get more WePoints, you can purchase some. Here’s how:

1. Open the WeMod desktop app. Go to the Hub by clicking “Hub” at the top of the window.
    W1

2. Once there, look on the left-hand side. You’ll see your WePoints and Tokens balance.
    W2

3. Click “Add More” next to the WePoints (gold coins) balance. Then you’ll be presented with options to get more:

Note that purchasing WePoints is entirely optional (but supports the developers and trainer makers). You can generate WePoints for free, as mentioned above, by being active and completing Dashboard objectives.

Step 2 - Convert WePoints into Tokens.

WePoints need to be converted into tokens, the currency used for votes and update requests. To do this:

1. Follow steps 1 and 2 given above.

2. Click the “Add More” option next to your Tokens (purple coins) balance.

3. Now you can convert your accumulated or purchased WePoints into Tokens. Click Buy Now to convert your WePoints into the desired amount.
    W4

Step Three - Vote

Now that you have converted some WePoints into Tokens, you can spend them on voting for new trainers or for existing ones to be updated. You can do this by clicking “Requests” at the top of the WeMod Desktop app window and then searching for your desired game in the search box in the left panel at the top.

Hope this helps to clear things up a bit more for you. Please let us know if you need more help, we’d be happy to provide it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep i got it to work now, thank you very much for the assitance.

1 Like

I’m glad you managed to get it to work for you now. And no worries at all, happy to provide help. :slight_smile:

Enjoy using WeMod and always feel free to ask the community here if you have any questions or need assistance. We don’t bite (we nibble very gently). :laughing:

1 Like

Only if doned gently Lol! thanks for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Ravenfyre is a great member! Glad they were able to help you navigate some of the WeMod app, as stated above, if you have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, i will if needed and i appreciate the warm welcome!

so I have to buy more to convert the yellow coins that I have already saved up for a long time do you realize how incredibly stupid that really is. I would be wasting money on you if I were you I’d make a free method to get maybe not get a great deal of the red purple coins but at least I can get rid of them

You don’t have to buy anything. WePoints are used to purchase votes. There used to be more uses for WePoints but we have since removed those.

Yes I finally figured it out but too two hours that’s too long to figure out a simple method

Two hours to figure what out?