What hapened to Wemod?

So, I’d launch my Wemod Desktop Shortcut and get a list of the games on my computer… I only play single player games so there were all the Mass Effect Games, Fallout 4, and so on. I’ve just returned from 12 days in hospital only to find that when logging into Wemod I get black nothing. So I try entering Wemod from a Google link. This takes me to where I am supposed to know a password and of course I don’t… but the “send an email for my forgotten password” doesn’t come… So what now?

Welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

If you are having trouble launching WeMod or getting it to run correctly, then there is quite a high chance that a security program on your PC is interfering with it, even if it didn’t do so before. Troubleshooting for this can be found here: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre. The title of this page is slightly different to your issue, but the steps are the same.

As for resetting your password - ensure that you are checking the correct email address. It’s possible that when you registered back in December 2017, you used a different email address to your current one.