What happend to wemod?

Edit apparently i have been paying the $8 a month for like 6months but i could swear it used to be way cheaper. 8 a month for something i hardly use is a no go for me but yall have fun
yes i know u can rebind the keys to not use the numbpad not the point.

what happened to this app i used to love? its telling me the only way to enable cheats without a plan now is to use the numbpad. well 60% keyboards don’t have numbpads! and i was a paid supporter for yrs and when i changed cards i did not update the monthly payment yet. so now im not on PRO. so i go to activate PRo and its asking for $8 bucks a month now! wtf i could swear it used to be like 2 bucks a month on the monthly plan. i was all for supporting this group of cheat makers but this is ridicules’ !
so what happened?

Actually, if you click the keybind, you can change it without Pro.

Hey there,
The interactive controls have always required Pro to use them. As Tika mentioned, you can rebind the hotkeys by clicking on them and then setting them to any key or combination of keys that you want.

As far as the price of Pro, nothing has changed with that. Monthly Pro has been $7.99. You may be remembering our Black Friday sales which bring annual subscriptions to about $4/month.

1 Like