What is a good site for xbox isos (Original)?

trying to find a site that has original xbox isos. i know xboxisozone is one but their speeds are brutal and same with their dl limit per day

i cant seem to find any other site that has downloads for xbox isos. and xbox360iso was gutted by the ban of megaupload (all xbox isos were either fileserve, filesonic, or megaupload an no one reuploads them)

1 Like

xbox360iso

Retro Videogame Downloads • The Iso Zone i mostly use that site for game cube games and dream cast games
EDIT: Here’s a direct link to the Xbox isos - http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbox/xbox-isos/

i said original isos in title. and if you read my post you’d know why i dont want 360 iso

thats the site i was already at. xboxisozone is the same site as isozone and they have terrible speeds unless youre premium which i cant get :anguished:

xboxisozone is the best place to get original iso’s these days. You’ll be lucky to find another site with the amount of games they have there. Also, Speed isn’t a problem really with xboxisoxone, Its the amount you can download a day without premium.

lawls. their speeds are terrible. a 200mb file takes me 30 sec -1min to dl. there it takes over an hour

My max speed is 400kb a second, I get that there, So thats not a problem for me. Im currently downloading PGR 1, 1.5gb & its going to take 35-40 minutes. Not so bad for a free Xbox Classic.

are you downloading straight from the site or are you using their downloading tool?

From the site as a free user. Jdownloader doesn’t recognise the link, So it has to be downloaded through the site.

EDIT: What games are you looking for ? Also, Are you looking to convert them for flashed 360, Use them on a Jtag/RGH, Or play them on a Xbox 1 ?

not jdownloader. apparently they have some download tool for their site which makes the downloading faster

and its for my modded xbox 1. im getting a lot of games. im trying to fill up my 500gb harddrive with games

like stated before i’d use Microsoft Xbox Downloads • The Iso Zone

or torrent them :smiley: or xbox360iso.com

those are the only ones i know that i use that work great for me