What Kind of Clothes Do You Wear?

I wear raph lauren polo’s or holister t-shirt also wear vans or puma suades.
oh yer and snapback.

Well obviously it depends on the situation and weather, like at the minute I’m chilling in my house in sweats. But say I’m heading out to the cinema I would wear chinos and a t-shirt, usual brands Abercrombie, Hollister, Jack Wills and Addidas Original.

I’m pretty much always in a tank top and boardshorts with flip flops.

Hurly, Billabong, Quiksilver…usual surf brands.

Hurly, DC, Etnies, and skinny jeans.

Vans, Converse, Band Shirts & Voi (sometimes) and Adidas.

I’ve been wearing Vans and Converse for ages, way before they went hipster and mainstream. I wear whatever bands I like, but on a shirt, boo-yah. I’ve been wearing Voi polos and chinos for a while now, guess you can say it’s mainstream. Adidas, a very chavvy type of clothing, but some of it is perfect. :smile:

I wear Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Under Armor, American Eagle, and Adidas

Vans, DC, SRH, Nike, Metal Mulisha, Levi’s, and black socks.

I wear comic and video game shirts since I’m really into comics and video games.

This is my favorite shirt other than my dead pool shirt.

inb4cancer***scallmeanerd

I just wear whatever I feel comfortable in, I honestly don’t give a crap if I look “hip”.

I’m pretty mainstream. You know, the shorts, tshirts, pants, socks, boxers.

I usually just wear a t-shirt and some some jeans or shorts and a pear of trainers, never really cared for what I wear really.

Now that my collection of suits is approaching 10, I mainly wear a suit with a shirt and tie. People often look at me a little strangely, but I like them.

Why does everyone wear snapbacks now? Ew >.<
I’ll stick to my fitted hats.

I wear something like this on a daily basis.

[details=Open Me]

[/details]

How could the diamond shirts fit you? If your 16 and you have been wearing that brand since 2003?

Shrts: Diamond Supply, Zoo York. (Dress Shirts ocasionally for work and school)
Shoes: Nike Blazerz Low, Addidas, Vans.
Levis 514 Slim Straight Jeans, DC Shorts. :smiley: None of this skinny clothes wear shiz.
No hats, rosary on, apple earbuds and 4s always on ::thumbsup:

I usually wear my salty OD green shirt and some sport shorts.

American Eagle Shorts, RCVA, DC, Diamond, and Obey shirts. Nike free runs (for working out) Vans, and these that I just got, they’re freaking awesome!

Diamond armor. Duhh.

I got better, tree suit.

Adidias, Nike, and like sports teams shirts.
Always gotta have a hat to match the shirt and shoes. and semi-skinny jeans.