What to do when none of the games in your library [Steam][Single-player] aren't requestable or low on requests?

Little to no one contributes to the games I’ve bought, so there’s little reason to use WeMod and more reason to become savvy with codes. Anyhow, what do I do now? And how do I gain the skills to become someone who can create their own trainers/cheats?

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, if a game is not requestable then that mostly means a trainer is not possible for that game. Usually because it is a server-sided game, for example, which trainers are never built for.

If a trainer has low votes then that usually means the game is unpopular or lesser-known. That would the fault of the game’s marketing team for not advertising their product aggressively enough to reach wider playerbases. Or it could just be that the game is too old and the majority of the playerbase has moved on.

Don’t forget that you have a referral link that you can use to invite players from other communities, like the game’s official forum, to vote for a trainer while being rewarded for it.
Link: How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support

As far as I am aware, most, if not all, trainer developers started by learning cheat engine.
Trainers like the ones here at WeMod are more advanced than a simple bit of cheat engine, but everyone needs to start somewhere. Start at the bottom with cheat engine and work your way up.

1 Like

I’ll do the selfless thing and learn Cheat Engine. When I’m done, I’ll post trainers for the games that haven’t been shown some love for quite some time. It will take some time, but knowing that I eventually make games my plaything is a good enough drive.

Thank you for your answer.

1 Like

We dont have anything on here for community made trainers but thanks.
And good luck with cheat engine not to difficult to learn!

1 Like