What's The Thing That You've Most Wanted To Do, But Haven't Done Yet?

The title says all, just trying to liven up the site. Props to TR0Y for his Threads of the month doing the same.

My Answer: I’ve always wanted to go skydiving, but just haven’t got round to doing it.

Learn another language. I’ve gave it a few half-hearted attempts but always end up forgetting about it and gradually stopping.

• Get a Gaming PC.
  • Finish my Motorcycle training.
  • Take my family back to America for another visit to Orlando, Florida. The last time I went was in 2005 and it was the best holiday I have ever had. I would love to now share this with my own children.
  • Meet IHorney89 in real life :thumbsup:
  • See a true Mug-Shot of Cheater912.

There are some others but they are personal goals, which I don’t think are appropriate to share here.

Get laid.

This.

go swiming naykid wit a cuple gurls an anothr boy

Lernen Deutsch!

Any who, I’ve always wanted to go to a New York Rangers game. That’s it really

Deutsch ist prima.

I know a little German, but not a whole lot…

Finish my custom build downhill bike :anguished: Need more pennies

Seriously tho I want to travel the world

Go to space.

Maybe take Ace & Zodiac along so I don’t lose my mind from boredom.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Tapatalk

space isn’t for you if you feel you would be bored haha

however im with you on that one id love to go into space.
just the feeling of looking back at our planet would be breathtaking and in my sparetime maybe play some golf on the moon or just float around, it would be so much fun lol

Haha I think you’d be severely disappointed if you met me. You can add me on Facebook though. Just search for David Horne. Anyone can add me. Just message saying who yous are lol

Post more on this forum, never got around to it.

• Get my motorcycle license.
  • Learn a few more languages. The languages I’m planning on learning are Russian, German and Japanese.
  • Start a business of my own.
  • Complete The Witcher 3.
  • Fix my damn car.

I’m not really sure. I guess I don’t set too many goals for myself, the sheer fact that I’m alive and that I stay alive each and every day is a goal well accomplished in my eyes.

I’ve always wanted to and always will want to go to space. But that’s a very unrealistic goal so I wouldn’t count it.

Ah damn this is a good thread. There is a few things i’ve really wanted to try but haven’t like:
-Sky Diving
-Swim with Sharks
-Learn the Russian language
-Drive a car on a track

Interested to see others! :smile:

My others: NOT swim with sharks.

Didn’t expect this thread to get this popular. I’ll add a few more of mine:

~ Go to the International Space Station, maybe further.
~ Be Fluent in a couple of languages.
~ Maybe learn HTML or some other coding languages.

Steal a high priced car from the dealership I work for and max it out for a week taking it across state. Not because I’m a thief or anything I just think the thrill of doing it would be amazing. The adrenaline running through me would be insane. And no I don’t want to rent a car stealing it is what makes it fun.

Honestly it’s not something that’s impossible. I had a dodge hellcat out here last week I could of played around in.

Buy/build the best possible gaming computer of 2015/2016

Create my own flavor of mountain dew

Win a lifetime supply of beef jerky