Wildcat Gun Machine Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Wildcat Gun Machine
This is the official discussion topic of the Wildcat Gun Machine Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Max Super On Kill
3. Unlimited Super
4. Unlimited Armor
5. Unlimited Dash
6. Unlimited Bones
7. Unlimited Respawn
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Unlimited Grenade
10. Instant Kill
11. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/15/2022
    Started development

• 12/15/2022
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 12/17/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Wildcat Gun Machine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats
1 Like

So far I’ve only used the inf ammo and grenades which work great. The Instant kill was working fine til I got to chapter two. The purple blob monster when killed, splits into 5 smaller monsters. I encountered 2 of the smaller blobs that couldn’t be killed, almost like they had inf hp. Is there a way to raise the damage of the guns instead?

Its a brilliant game - reminds me of the old school Gauntlet (1980s) albeit with better graphics and music.

@Amoot329 It will as you progress through the game - to be completely overpowered (until later) use the bones mod and buy the biggest weapon you can…

@ColonelRVH Brilliant work but seems to notice two little things -

1. The grenade mod seems to fail every so often (usually in combination with godmode and probably one or two others - cant think which ones specifically at this moment (on and off the grenade mod seems to sort it - not always)

2. On one of the earlier maps it seems you can go out of bounds with godmode on - which is great… BUT sometimes you cannot get back in :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t tried the God Mode, used the Inf Grenades option with Inf Armor (can’t die anyway). Haven’t come across any odd bugs yet

The Wildcat Gun Machine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant kill fixed.
2 Likes