Windows 10 - Not opening

Hi There!

I just installed the Horizon in Windows 10. I double click or execute as administrator but doesn’t open. Show for a sec the logo of Horizon and doens’t open.

Someone has the solution?

Thanks!

Have you tried to re-install HORIZON tool from scratch ? Please kindly Disable Windows Defender, for the time being.

When you run the Horizon tool an ADMIN/Administrator, just make sure to also temporarily disable any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

This is important. You can also add “Horizon” as an exception/exclusion, if using any AV, but better yet turn it OFF, for the time being.

Btw, when you open the tool, does the Horizon process still run in the background ?

You can check this via TASK MANAGER, CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. If the process/task is still running in the background, then kindly kill and end it.

Else, there might be some interference with the Horizon tool on your system, which is preventing it from opening.

+++++++

EDIT: I forgot to ask this before, but what’s the exact version, and Build number of your Windows 10 Operating system ? You there, btw ?

1 Like

im getting failed to connect it use to work hadn’t used it in about a week now doesnt open