Wizard with a Gun Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wizard with a Gun
This is the official discussion topic of the Wizard with a Gun Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Set Item On Move
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/26/2023
    Started development

• 10/27/2023
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 04/01/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Wizard with a Gun cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
1 Like

When I use the unlimited HP function,the monster also has this function, unlimited ammo only support left hand ammo not right hand ammo and does not reduce the bullet cd, set the number of items does not include the most needed item in this game - the mystery

5 Likes

Confirming the Unlimited HP, when a monster (or plant) takes damage from another enemy (or plant[thornbushes]) they get the unlimited hp as well. Unlimited ammo sets your left ammo to 77 and will not decrease, right is unaffected. No reload works fine, and I haven’t tried the game speed or set item mods as of yet.

2 Likes

Really need update. Unlimite HP works fine, but some enemies also affected by this. Other cheats dont work fine.

The Wizard with a Gun cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unlimited health is still bugged - enemies get it too. Other cheats work great!

Tested this further: unlimited health will be applied to enemies as soon as you deal damage to them with the cheat active. If you toggle it on without dealing damage to any enemies, your health will be restored (to either full or 7777) and then toggle it off again you will be able to continue dealing damage.

Tried the Unlimited health on my end and it works fine, it does not affect enemies when its enabled.