Wolfenstein: The New Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wolfenstein: The New Order
This is the official discussion topic of the Wolfenstein: The New Order Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. No Recoil
6. Rapid Fire
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. Jam Enemy Weapons
9. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 04/15/2021
    No Recoil cheat added
    Rapid Fire cheat added
    Jam Enemy Weapons cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Inf Battery for the upgraded weapons
Inf Armor Mech Suit
Inf Rockets Mech Suit

I can post my save if you need it.

looks like the link is dead, leads me back to the infity download

The trainer is in infinity! The link is fine.

ah okay, thanks.

Can u make cheats for the german edition? c:

He can’t since he’s not german

1 Like

I tried the trainer with the german version. I added the folder path. But wemod doesn’t detect the running game. According to this discussion it should work: Wolfenstein - Trainers do not run
What should I do ?

What is your game exe name?

folder name: Wolfenstein.The.New.Order.DE
exe name: WolfNewOrder_x64.exe

The Wolfenstein: The New Order cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Recoil cheat added
  • Rapid Fire cheat added
  • Jam Enemy Weapons cheat added
  • One Hit Kill cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

before the update, unlimited ammo applied to knives as well, but now I notice knives are limited. otherwise everything seems to run fine

One-Hit kill isn’t; sometimes requires several shots, and InfAmmo/NoReload doesn’t work; my MG-60 ran out of bullets. Hey, the Infinite Grenades works, though, even though it looks like nothing else does.

I note, however, that a couple of months ago, there was nothing wrong with this trainer. Now almost nothing works. You think it might have something to do with a small (34MB) patch just released?

1 Like

…and I don’t know WHY the Hell I’m back here. One minute I’m forcing a system crash because the game AND Steam were frozen and wasn’t even allowed to switch users, and the next THIS tab on my browser is open.

unlimited health doesnt work on the prison level when you first use herr faust to leave area where engel got her face crushed. cheats worked fine on uber difficulty until that point. I get 1 shotted while using the robot. even enemy gun jamming doesnt seem to work on all enemies while using robot. I still somehow die. is there a fix for this?

1 Like

Not sure if I’m doing this right or not, but when I use the enemy gun jam code, it does not work. I’m using the steam edition of the game, but not sure why it’s not working. but like I said I could be using it wrong. As I use it when I load up a level.

Can we get some codes for the Epic Game Version PLZ.

Heyo , little late. But i think if you just use the steam trainer with the epic version it should work fine. Works with GOG at least.

Steam cheats aren’t working for Epic

Using only infinite health cheat, game freezes. Unsure as to the cause, seems to happen randomly while playing (not in combat, no other cheats active). Trying to diagnose.