Wolfenstein: Youngblood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah money option doesnt work.

The game seems to crash whenever I activate any cheats.

Are you using the most up to date steam version ?

Yes, in fact, I haven’t played the game in a while because of this, I got about 3/4 of the way through the game when this started happening, I haven’t tried it again since the latest version of the trainer came out in November.

this is on xbox gamepass now.

2 Likes

The Wolfenstein: Youngblood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Are you going to create a Windows Trainer for this game? That would be awesome!

2 Likes

can we have a Windows Trainer Game pass?

i don’t know were to vote

The Wolfenstein: Youngblood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I cant believe 2 update in a week and has no time for a windows version lol why would anyone buy it on steam when yo can get for less on game pass on pc

Not everyone has gamepass and it has been on Steam a lot longer than it has been on gamepass.

1 Like

Also Windows Store (aka Game Pass) is quite unpopular with the gaming community compared to Steam, uPlay, Epic, etc. I’d suggest seeking a refund from Windows Store and buying it on Steam instead.

just use a standalone trainer for windows (game pass) as i do now

you wan’t get them here

Unlimited stealth money and skill points not working for me … unlimited health armor ammo and no reload is ok … playing offline solo … what can i do ???

Window store is trash. Steam is way , way better plus more support. Sure you get pass, but who cares about the pass. It’s only there too get people too buy from there trash store.

That’s why it isn’t really popular in the community, you want too go cheap you get cheap service.

Steam is why better quality. Get it for steam. Cough up the extra 10bucks. It’s easy.

hi when I use the cheats for this trainer the game crashes hope hear from you soon cheers :slight_smile: im using steam version edit: I found out that its not related to the trainer it was something to do with the game itself sorry about that lol

Skill Points and money are not working.

Any chance on fixing Youngblood…it’s annoyingly difficult!

Hi, was just curious if this was going to be updated to address the 10/14 update for the game? WeMod correctly launches and can go into “playing” status but crashes as soon as a cheat is activated and damage is taken. Thank you.

Ignore this. I waited a few days and ran it in safe mode, and everything seems to be working fine. Hope this helps others in the future.