Wolfenstein: Youngblood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Playing it on the Bethesda launcher, cheats are working fine, the only problem is that picking up any object while cheats are active tend to send me back to the main menu with an error message stating that the item doesn’t exist. Deactivating the cheats prior to picking up the item works fine, but if the crash happens upon picking up a floppy disk the game will bug out and tell me that I have it, but terminals will tell me that I don’t.

2 Likes

Okay I had good luck launching from Wemod.
Enjoying spewing ammo and grenades on the nazis!
This game is fast action looking really good.

ps yes crash on some items I don’t really need (papers, sunglasses)
pss the money trainer ; works when you find the next coin

Same here crashes everytime I try picking something up… and the second time it crashes to desktop with something about memory dump or something ! Is there any news on that ? I am stuck a the brother thing one after elevator to get the code I think you need to get a paper or a floppy drive but I can’t get it since it crashes !?

It´s not Vemod´s fault it´s the inherent bugs of the game code… you ned sometimes to restart a mission. Watch a playthrough on YT.

tried to use infinite ammo with the laserhammer and the game crashed immediately with the memory dump thing, also the cheat didn’t work since for a very short time the laser gun was still using ammo.

#str_dlg_error_game
Error: No free managed instances, see entity_list.txt for details

I have just recently had this issue start and I have also had random cheats just turning on or off.

This crashes to the first menu after starting the game.

#str_dlg_error_game
Error: No free managed instances, see entity_list.txt for details

To deal with the above error, simply turn off all the active cheats and perform the action. It’s that simple.

after many updates from this game the cheats doesnt work anymore . At the moment you activate the cheats the game crashes instantly with memory dump failure.

need in update

tried that(turning off the cheats didn’t Work), Because when you replay the level the floppy disk is already in your inventory instead of on the desk but you cant decrypt it so its useless.

1 Like

quand on active les codes triches le jeux bug quand on essaye de recuperai les disquettes et les autre trucs

Steam don’t have any support at all. When you have an issue, of any kind, with a game, instead of doing their work as key resellers and contact the developers, they just send you an automatic answer saying you to send an email by yourself to the developers that they will never read and to get lost. Steam don’t have ANY support at all.

False. The issues mentioned exists with the game used with WeMod trainer.

I have been able to play the entire game on Bethesda Launcher with another trainer from another author, updated and compatible with Bethesda Launcher game version and not even one crash with all the cheat I wanted as active.

Please, stop saying that issues encountered by people are non existing, we are not in people’s head and we can’t say better than them what kind of issues they face. And stop saying that it’s the game issue. Again, it does not happen when the trainer is not running so it’s not from the game.

The game was updated and using the trainer will cause the game to crash.
Can anyone update the trainer?

Nov. 25 2021
Game had a recent update - trainer causes game to crash

1 Like

My game crashes once im in game and apply a cheat. Getting crash dump not activated. Any one having this issue?

2 Likes

Yep, it happens to me as well [Steam plattform] - but I just recently got the game.

None of the trainer settings works - some crashes the game (e.g. Stealth) and some does not stuck (e.g. Unlimited money)

Same issue here

Last update on this game was I think from 2019. Pretty sure they know about the issue but havent done anything to maybe find a work around . May have to start a ticket, unless someones done that already.

The Wolfenstein: Youngblood cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I dont know what exactly got fixed but all features are still not working and the trainer atleast now is unuseable. :slight_smile:

Waiting for fix