World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Please make sure you’re using the most recent trainer by clicking the History button, which is underneath the Play button in the trainer.

And make sure that you’re following the instructions in the trainer, @nachtheuler. The game will crash for those who are not following the trainer’s activation instructions correctly. :slight_smile:

Game crashes now 2 seconds into game after launch, asking to send report or not to. I was just using it this morning, I do not know what happened.

Are you trying to use it online or for singleplayer ?

Also, make sure you are following the instructions in the top-right of the trainer. The game will crash if you are not launching it correctly.

If you are, verify the game files via the Epic Games library. If it was working offline before then something in the game might have gotten corrupt.

Every time I use a cheat it crashes. Immediately.

Yes I am following the instructions.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

The game will crash when using the trainer if:

• The instructions are not followed correctly.
    (Launch the game. Start an offline game. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play. Alt+tab back to the game).

• There was an attempt to use the trainer in an online game mode.
    (Trainers are not for online games).

• The game is cracked or pirated.
    (Trainers and other third-party software are mostly incompatible with illegal copies).

• You are using the wrong trainer.
    (If you have the Game of the Year version of World War Z, you need to use the trainer specifically made for this version: World War Z (GOTY) Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games).

All of those are followed. Game isn’t cracked or pirated, game was in offline, I don’t have GOTY Ed. and I didn’t use GOTY Ed. version, and I followed the instructions to the letter.

is the game speed mod removed? is it not able to use with new patch?

Okay, WeMod doesn’t recognise that i got the game installed (got it through gamepass/microsoft store) and i can’t manually choose the executable, because I can’t get the permissions from the system, although i gave myself permissions for the “WindowsApps” folder inclusing sub-folders and files, but for whatever reason the executable seems to be extra protected, won’t even let me view the permissions for it or who the owner is, so how am i supposed to attach the trainer to the exe? does it matter if I play it via game pass vs. if i bought the game from the microsoft store? does anyone who plays it via gamepass got it to work?

This trainer was, as the name suggests, was built for Epic Games store version of the game.
Different store versions of the same game have slight differences in their game engine code, requiring them to mostly need their own trainers.
Sometimes Epic trainers work with Steam games, but not always. I’ve never, ever heard of an Epic or Steam trainer working with a Windows Store game, however.

2 Likes

so the game pass version is not working …correct ?

Yes it probably wont work , We dont have a trainer for the game pass version only for epic version of the game

Oh ok ive noticed some games from gamepass work but only for a short time

ya, sorry, thought for some reason that it were two trainers one for each store, must have got it confused cause i was also looking at other sites for a trainer and some site offered for both versions (didn’t work though). however, played the game for a bit, but it’s disappointing anyways, so that saves me the hassle of looking for a working trainer, i guess. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

after you vote like 10 times it wont let me vote no more for windows store other games also watse of money

You can’t vote anymore because you don’t have any WePoints.

so you mean i spend 5$ for nothing than so no refund

i thought its only 1000 votes to get a trainer for windows store verison

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the development queue. The more votes a trainer has, the quicker it gets developed. If you click the Requests tab in the WeMod desktop app and then switch between the New and Updated sub-tabs there, you’ll see a few games with more than 1,000 votes to get through.

1 Like

You bought WePoints and you spent them. Updates are 1000 votes, you are requesting it for a whole new platform that requires a new trainer and currently requires 2017 votes.