World War Z (GOTY) Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

World War Z
This is the official discussion topic of the World War Z Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Edit Money
5. Edit Challenge Coins
6. Easy Kill
7. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game first, when you’re in main menu, then hit “Play” button to load the cheats.
These cheats will only work in offline mode.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/30/2020
    Started development

• 07/31/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/23/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/19/2022
    No Reload cheat added
    Edit Money cheat added
    Edit Challenge Coins cheat added
    Easy Kill cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you! Also, could you consider putting an option for xp in the future? Thanks again!

1 Like

Game still crashes the same way it did with the standard edition trainer weirdly enough.

Started the game up. Got into offline campaign. Turned on Wemod and once activating cheats shows a crash report screen and then shutdown.

Welcome to the community @ImplicitCoder104. :slight_smile:

Just double-checking - did you purchase the game legitimately or is it cracked?
If it’s cracked then it’s unlikely that this (or any trainer for that matter) will work, because it’s not exactly the Epic Games version of the game anymore.

still game crash. cant play :((

it still keeps crashing for me

still crashes, many others are having this problem :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. The game is cracked so yeah. Guess that can’t be helped. I found a cheat table that works tho somewhat.

i am having the same issue, and mine is a legit version (i.e. purchased from epic store)
i started a offline horde mode and as soon as i hit one-hit kills cheat, game crashes

2 Likes

i bought it in the epic store and it still keeps crashing

Works perfectly for me. I load up the game, click offline mode. Then activate the trainer and all the cheats you want and your good to go to load up the game like you normally would. An exp cheat would be nice though :wink:

1 Like

I just get stuck in the loading screen after loading up the GOTY edition from epic and choosing the GOTY edition from the Wemod Launcher.

Refresh the mods, they doesn’t work now in both wwz

Make sure you are following the instructions under the info tab in the trainer and that your game is a legitimate copy from Epic Games store as opposed to cracked. And that you are not attempting to use the cheats in online gameplay.

The trainer will not work if you are doing any of the above.

Hey, i used it yesterday but i bought the GOTY upgrade and it’s not working anymore :frowning:

El traimer a dejado de funcionar en vercion GOTY

unlimited ammo does not work for GOTY edition, please fix it.

Thanks

I play on Epic GOTY.

Unlimited health works fine.

Unlimited stamina works fine for melee charges but does nothing for sprint stamina (needs attention)

Add 5k credits works fine. (Would be nice to see a cheat for challenge coin like the Microsoft version of this trainer if possible)

Unlimited ammo does not work.

No reload works and provides unlimited ammo in the process

One hit kill does something but is not one hit, tested on Extreme difficulty and it made it so the zombies took fewer than normal shots to kill on that difficulty but is not true one shot

All in all, good enough options and enough functioning cheats to serve it’s purpose but could use an update and a polish with maybe a few new cheats added.

Update after more testing- Having the trainer active at all when attempting to start Horde Mode causes instant crash

1 Like

unlimited health does not work for player and AI teammates (GOTH)