World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

It works.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that it works. Enjoy and have fun!

can you add a cheat for challenge coins

1 Like

Will there be a xp cheat anytime soon? Also what does the game speed cheat do?

I need to level up my classes and weapons

will there be a challenger points cheat for the game anytime soon? even with god mode and game speed the process is still very slow. Also i dont want to download some dodgy software.

if you use god mode+ some other cheats you get good xp if you play insane.

1 Like

Iā€™m having problems. Whenever I click play, the game crashes and the error report program appears. Iā€™m also using it in offline mode. Is there a way to fix it, or is the trainer broken?

EDIT: It was working for me yesterday.
EDIT 2: It is working now. IDK what was wrong before.

yeah Iā€™m wondering the same thing!

@Majew_Lime - Please read the notes in the trainer and in the first post in this thread, it explains how to activate the trainer correctly without triggering a crash.

@MeinPanzer - WeMod does not condone cheating online nor does it provide the tools to do so. Co-op with friends requires an online connection.

Well I did read the note. I fixed the problem by clicking play when the game logic was loading. Before, I started the game just as it started loading and the second time I clicked play when the game had loaded, and they caused the crash.

yeah but still grinding takes time. A xp hack would make it a lot easier and fun for me.

When will a World war z experience hack come out if at all

I need to level up and i dont have the time to grind.

1 Like

I Try The WeMod for Co-Op Public itā€™s not working, only working in Offline mode. :frowning:

same with me, just try before you playing, active in Menu WWZ and then you can go offline

The trainer is made for singleplayer use only. Trainers are not made for online / coop use

WƤre es mƶglich einen Cheat fĆ¼r unendliche sprengladungen zu programmieren da man im Einzelspieler nur immer 1 mit bekommt

Hi welcome to wemod Please use English in here thanks

1 Like

Sorry again from the beginning Would it be possible to program a cheat for infinite explosive charges since you only get 1 in single player

Thereā€™s no ā€œreachā€ icon in the game when started when using this. Can you please fix?

Hello @izaxx_2001 and welcome to the community.

Game trainers do not alter the look of the game in any way because they do not go anywhere near the gameā€™s files. Trainers work by injecting values into the RAM of your computer. This does not cause visual changes in the game.

Do you have a screenshot of what you mean? Iā€™m not aware of a ā€œreach iconā€.

u can use cheat engine for xp hack. search on youtube for further reference

game crash when starting from this app.