World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Welcome to the community @verbenas.

The game will crash if you are not correctly following the instructions which are in the trainer and the first post in this thread.

Hi! Thanks for your job. In my case the game dont crash but dont run correctly. The game stay permanently cheking the WWZ servers. In fact, the trainer only runs fine the first time, but later the progress or currency point didnt save. I try this with differents permissions but nothing changes.
Thanks in advance!

Need to start the game in co-op offline mode.
Trainers are not meant to be used with servers

With “Servers” I mean when the game start, before any game menu. Game just stay loading and nothing more happen. Maybe a trainer error?

If it was caused by the trainer it would be happening to everyone. I just tested it and had no issues so it is something on your end.

And thats why Im asking you what do you think could be. Following the steps perfectly, like I said only works the first time and didnt save nothing

Try and start the game first in offline co-op mode. Then when you are in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after game has started see if that helps
And make sure it’s the most up to date epic version of the game

Thank you for your answer. I changed some things in the firewall and added the app to the inclusion list of allowed programs (which this game or launcher is the only one which it gives me this problem) and the trainer run fine now :slight_smile: In case there is someone who can serve you
EDIT: Again I have these problems. Looks like sometimes run, sometimes not :confused:

Hi everyone
I have a really strange problem with wemode. I dont know how i got 999 credit in hord mod after first time. then I did every thing to bring it back but I faild. dose anyone know what is the problem?
i really looking for infinite cridit in hord mod
THANKS

works fine

for some reason i follow what i was post to do,
launch the game from epic games launcher
go into offline coop
press play
turn on the cheats

but for what ever reason, when i press play and turn on the cheats, i go back into the game and i cant press 1 2 or 3 and when ever i pick up a weapon, the weapon i spawned in with, i use the weapon i pick up, when ever i use a manual turret, it bugs my game and i cant move

1 Like

i can’t play the game using WeMod, every time i press play it just stuck and can’t be played i tried to use WeMod in game but it’s just the same. do you know how to fix that?

Hello @WokeBear704 and welcome to the community.

Please read the note in the trainer and in the first post of this thread. It explains how to correctly use the trainer.

In other words, launch the game first via Epic Games launcher. Start an offline game. Pause. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play. Alt+tab back to the game.

Hi raven, the trainer worked great for past few days just now my game started crashing whenever i enabled the trainer in offline mode any ideas?

Hey, I think after the marseille update on PC, the trainer is not working anymore. Could you do an update to the trainer? Thanks

If a trainer needs an update then you need to request it via your WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum. :slight_smile:

Link: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Does it work with the multiplayer?

WeMod trainers are not meant to be used for multiplayer and it is not advised to even attempt to do so.
Wemod does not condone online cheating and if you chose to do so you do at your own risk.
But if you use it you will very likely get banned.

2 Likes

Yes I realized, but there is no request update button on the wemod app, and I couldnt find what I should do now. Last time I tried, the trainer still causes the game to crash.

Please bear with us, Someone will look in to this for you.