World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

World War Z
This is the official discussion topic of the World War Z Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Edit Money
5. Edit Challenge Coins
6. Easy Kill
7. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game first, when you’re in main menu, then hit “Play” button to load the cheats.
These cheats will only work in offline mode.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/13/2020
    Started development

• 10/13/2020
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/20/2021
    Edit Money cheat added
    Edit Challenge Coins cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/30/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

amazing that Fling joins the wemod team !! I admire your work !! Congratulations !!!

2 Likes

Yes it is fantastic fling is here finally. We all cant wait !

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

yup i was surprised yesterday when i saw indevlopment that Fling is here

time to play thr game

1 Like

The trainer does not fully work online campaign. Trainer seems to fight against the game or so it seems. Was hoping for a raging zombie moment but ill have to wait now untill this is fully working.

1 Like

None of our trainers are for online use. Singleplayer use only

2 Likes

bro these DONT EVEN WORK for windows 10 through game passs >:( lol imagine paying for a whole year for half these cheats to NOT even work

So the Trainer works on Offline mode only! Keep that in mind before trying it online with friends

All of our trainers only work in offline mode. Never for online.

I love your work thanks for the mod.

2 Likes

the trainer works perfect !! awesome work!! thank you very much!!

2 Likes

Sorry my bad. I knew it. Jesus I’m as dumb as a rock lol. Works just fine.

I don’t wanna be a pain in the ass guys BUT i wanna complain about this trainer. Nothing major its most likely a small thing. Problem: In the offline campaign My character seems to die from explosive zombies and rocket launcher explosions. I also witnessed my character dyeing due to zombies attacking my character. However in Horde mode all of these problems are gone. So maybe its meant to be that way or maybe you can fix this in the near future. :roll_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tried them today in offline mode and they didnt work just got instantly destroyed. playing on windows store.

There seem to be a problem with memory allocation when you ran the game for a while. Try to launch the game from wemod so it can allocate memory as soon as the game start, minimizing the probability of such problem.

hi,

credits and challenge coins cheats are causing a crash with the gamepass version of the game. the amounts get added, but when entering a screen to buy something the game crashes and the values are reset. also tried adding credits then leaving the game, that is when i got the message down below. i play only offline.

2 Likes

thanks for this mod !!

LMAO after 1 hour of usage it crashed me

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that - but there are dozens of causes of crashes. The majority of them are hardware-related causes while the rest are generally game bugs. :slight_smile:

Unlimited Health, Ammo, Easy Kill and no Reload cheats are not working. Please help