World War Z Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

they do work

they don’t on windows not now crash

Start an offline match before pressing the Play button in the trainer.

tried starting after starting an offline match. Immediate crash

1 Like

Cheat crashes the game on loading screen. It wont proceed.

Will this only works on the retail version via MS store and not the Game Pass version? I’m trying it on the Gamepass version and it crashes the game.

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Money cheat added
  • Edit Challenge Coins cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

what about steam version for the aftermath

Same question as above me, is there going to be a steam version? or does one of the already created one’s work for the steam version??

the money and credit cheats do not work for me

Both are retail so yes. It would not make any sense for it to not work on that game.

The infinite health cheat provokes a bug with “the pack of Rats”, they are invincible too…

Most cheats don’t working since update of 28 July 2022:

• The infinite health doesn’t working, only functional for the defenses kits.
  • The “easy kill” doesn’t working too.

The game often closes between loading the level, and loading the game mechanics, while I am in “offline” mode.

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

My game crashes when I load up the game through wemod. and the mods don’t work when I don’t. Possible fix?

You need to press play when you are in the main menu. Do not start it with Wemod.

Do not activate anything until you are in game that is why it does that

Hiya, what missions is the game crashing at?

When it comes to game updates, not every game update breaks the trainer. From looking, I can see that the trainer was tested on the 28th of June.

I can have someone test it again, but I want to see if they can replicate your issue as close as possible. Thus why I’m asking about the missions. :x

With it being back on game pass, easy kill seems broken and unlimited health seems to work on rats too, so they can’t be killed unless turned off.