World War Z (GOTY) Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Since the new update with aftermath none of the options seems to work for Epic GOTY

The Epic GOTY is not working at all, the vanilla version of the trainer seens to be working ok, but there are some options that are not working (why the one hit-kill doesn’t exist in the vanilla anymore?). If possible, update the trainer with more options (like the windows store trainer) would be incredible!

The unlimited health in the vanilla trainer make the rats invincible!

And in the Kamchatka map, the unlimited health prevent the frozen doors to be melted by the flamethrower

Still no steam update…

Hey guys, the trainer seens to be compatible, but its not, the majority of the options doesn’t work at all, really appreciate if this trainer could be reviewed! TY for all the hard work prom the developers.

Having an issue with the no reload where the bots when using shotguns just keep loading forever

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Why the decision to decrease the cheats options? No more one hit kill, didnt introduce the windows store options in the other two trainers…Ty for the update, but this decision put the trainer to be less fun to use.

Also, the Rats are still invincible!

2 Likes

Is it possible for you guys to add a (class xp cheat)?

Bring back the old cheat pls, i want Unlimited Ammo not NO RELOAD. I will boost after this to make u update the cheat. Thank you good sir.

The World War Z cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Reload cheat added
  • Edit Money cheat added
  • Edit Challenge Coins cheat added
  • Easy Kill cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes

Ty for the update! Any chance to add an xp cheat?

hi, to set unlimited health and I still get the health bar down and die

Hra se mi ani nespustí mám koupenou verzi na Epic games, ale ani se nedostanu do menu.

чит не работает, происходит автоотключение читов

Unlimited Health still not working

1 Like

bro can you add mod cheat easy weapon lvl