Wreckfest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All trainers need to be requested via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum.

Add it to your favourites and then click the “notify me” button to help the trainer devs see how popular it is with the community in the queue. And, as a Pro user, boost it further up the list if you wish.

See here for how trainers get added to the queue to be made: Game Queue - WeMod Support

Be fairly warned that Windows store (Xbox Game Pass) is an extremely unpopular platform in the gaming community.

I wasn’t really requesting per se, just asking around to see what the general consensus happened to be. I totally understand how it works and all, just checking to see if I had missed something :smiley:

So, the Freeze AI seems to be working, but the Unlimited Credits just immediately shuts itself off.

That’s all good and well, but this trainer literally does not have a “request update” option. It’s just stuck where it is.

1 Like

This is correct. None of the trainers do anymore.
Click the link in the post you replied to in order to learn how trainers are made or updated in WeMod 7.

should be looked into and perhaps updated, i tried the “disable AI” command, and while it did disable the ai, it also disabled my own car.

1 Like

trainer needs updating

1 Like

Neither the credit or the freeze AI seem to be working after the latest update. :disappointed:

1 Like

trainer dead

would it be possible to update the trainer please and add other options like One Hit Destroy Enemies

probably wont get updated…

will there be someone who has a working trainer with the current game version please thank you

yea waiting for a update. i think they need to find more people to help them keep updates on all their games. i understand they have a lot of games, but that is their job as well.

Many of these guys have their own life and job to deal with too ya know…! Its not easy making these cheats for the games. alot of coding to understand!

Also, games are updated based on popularity with the current active WeModders. And Pro users have more control over which games get made or updated as priority - which is one of the ways we say thanks for supporting WeMod’s development and maintenance.

You can see the current update queue by clicking the Queue tab in the desktop app. And, if you are a Pro member, influence from there which ones get done faster. :slight_smile:

See how updates work here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

The Next Car Game: Wreckfest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Whenever I start the game via WeMod, the following message appears.
Unbenannt
Unbenannt1

If I start normally via Steam, there is no error message

Please read the trainer notes in the Info section.

omg. I have never seen the trainer notes until today

please update for the new event “Carmaggedon” please
maybe add no dmg cheat also

The Next Car Game: Wreckfest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!