Wreckfest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

well its giving me the fatal error whenever i enable the trainer in the main menu…

Hello :slight_smile:
Do you have a screenshot or copy/paste of the entire error message?
Usually “fatal error” messages are accompanied by an error code of some sort to help identify the cause.

i can still play the game even when this error box is showing, also the game crash sometimes when i unfreeze the ai racers…

Hello and thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

The error message appears to be warning you that one of the game’s files is missing or corrupt.
This should be an easy fix that’ll take about two or three minutes, by verifying the game’s files via the Steam launcher.
Here’s how: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files.

i just installed the game last night…

The date you installed the game has nothing to do with missing or corrupt files at all, whatsoever.

Missing files can be because of antivirus interference and WiFi connection losses during download, to give two of about a dozen examples.
File corruption happens almost for no apparent reason at all and at complete random, it’s a Windows fluke.

Follow the instructions given.

Read “Required Reading”

Often crashes when unfreezing AI.

Same Problem
It crashes every time when I´m unfreezing the AI

please add invincibility cheat

The crashes with a fatal error still happen. I have validated the files already and steam found no error. The error message appears as soon as you click on “Play” in WeMod and the text of the message changes every time (its totally random what file is “missing”). I believe the trainer triggers this message in the game (you can still play the game just normal, because there is no real file missing), so this error message is a “false alarm”.

It works perfectly but could you add xp multiplier or some other easy way to get xp?

why freeze AI freeze me too… ?

While I’ve had no problems with the Freeze AI cheat activating just fine (does not freeze my car as some others seem to be having an issue with), it is very prone to outright crashing the game when the cheat is deactivated. On occasion, I’ve been able to toggle it on and off from the main menu > Garage tab with no issues. However, sometimes it still crashes the game doing this. I’ve been using it with the steam launcher, choosing the “Wreckfest 64 bit without mods” option.

This trainer definitely needs updating, to also take into account DLC vehicles Pocket Rocket and Bugzilla, from the Modified Monsters update. So far, these are the only 2 vehicles I’ve not been able to get freeze AI cheat to work on, which makes races involving them difficult, as the AI tends to be given much better setup and capabilities than the player when races involve these vehicles. Race against pocket rockets with any small class special, and you’re almost guaranteed to lose. This is especially evident on oval tracks. And even more so on snowy oval tracks.

Currently, the trainer is marked as Not Compatible with the Steam version, following the latest Wreckfest update. Also, Bugzilla and Pocket Rocket need to be added to the “freeze AI” cheat. I tend to prefer to only use that cheat if it seems that the AI is cheating (sometimes it seems as if vehicles get a speed boost way beyond what the game says they can do, and it is confirmed that the AI does not follow the same physics as the player does). However, with races involving these, I have to start the race with the cheat enabled and just hope the offenders get stuck behind one of the immobile vehicles long enough for me to get far enough past them that they can’t overtake me, or that they’ll get jammed up in the start/finish area by the lines of immobile vehicles, if they were given starting positions without any vehicles in front of them.

I know its a long shot but could we get something for fame points?

The Wreckfest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Trying to use this trainer is a bit of a hassle. I follow the instructions and launch the trainer when I’m at the main menu, but there’s a 75% chance (gut feeling) that my game crashes.

2 Likes

any you can change the XP level multipliers ?