WWE 2K20 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WWE 2K20
This is the official discussion topic of the WWE 2K20 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Finishers Moves
4. Unlimited Signature Moves
5. Unlimited VC
6. Unlimited Tokens
7. Unlimited Deluxe Tokens
8. Unlimited Attribute Points
9. Unlimited Skill Points
10. Weak Enemy
11. No Stamina AI
12. No Finishers AI
13. No Signature Moves AI

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/26/2019
    Started development

• 10/26/2019
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 06/30/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The WWE 2K20 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have run into the game freezing when I use the trainer. I don’t know if its just the game itself or the trainer causing the issue. any update would be most appreciated

Works fine

1 Like

Maybe you could add a 5 star match to the cheat functions

1 Like

hi there, i have some issue here… i’ve install wemod and wwe 2k20, after running trainer stuck on Myplayer chapter 2… after that everytime i open wwe always crash even though im not running trainer

previously i play Myplayer too without trainer and no issue after im using trainer it start acting like this

Hi there, can you add a trainer like fast level up, quick gain prestige point, quick gain experience something like that for MyPlayer mode? Or maybe a trainer that unlocks everything in MyPlayer sounds better.

hello, im trying to get the unlimited VC to work but it doesnt seem to be doing anything when i activate it. please help

hello i realy love your trainer and this one i used regularly but it seems that its now causing the game to freeze or crash your trainer has been working fine since october 27th it was working last week so it has lasted 6 or 7 months and multiple updates but its freezing and crashing the game now so i would much apreeciate it if you could update

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app, not here in the community forum.
Here’s how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

i bought ten update votes

The WWE 2K20 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Messed with it a bit in MyPlayer so far so good. All cheats worked as stated. I’m a little nervous as MyPlayer has an online component im terrified to go into Road to Glory mode by accident lol but this is a me problem.

Trainer works great so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know the trainer works. Just be careful not to go online and will be fine

yea that mode is just scary because its two clicks away from matchmaking. i lagged out and got into matchmaking by accident once in MyPlayer mode in the Road to Glory menu. Luckily, I forgot to activate the trainer whew lol,

i literally never want to take that character online ever

1 Like

I cannot get VC, tokens or deluxe tokens when using 5,6 or 7 option.

The cheats seem to slow down the game speed. Can someone fix this problem

5 stars code and instant 1,2,3 would help alot to unlock outfit,weapons and arena. It’s so frustrating losing just before you hit the 5 stars.

is this stiil a problem?