WWE 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just fired up the game per your instructions and entered Play mode. I activated both the “unlimited finishers” and “weak enemy” cheats. Neither appeared to have any effect.

For the record, if I play WWE 2K19 and use Wemod, the cheats work just fine.

1 Like

pls can we get more options for the GM Mode like

• Unlimted Stamina
  • Max popularity
  • 5 Stars Match

Hi, the first 4 cheats are not working.

1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Stamina
  3. Unlimited Finishers Moves
  4. Unlimited Signature Moves

The rest are working.

Any chance you could add a cheat so that AI can’t reverse, or where they stay permanently stunned or even a “freeze AI”?

2 Likes

is this work on myfaction? and myfaction have anti cheat or not?

@MrAntiFun I would love to see some kind of trainer for contracts, or MFP, or objectives in matches in MyFaction. The game specifically says it is offline and single player.

Is it possible for you to make it happen, please?

Don’t worry the trainer is dead, like many other trainers no good option will be added or fixed

1 Like

All cheat worked in my rise

Non of these cheats work except for unlimited attribute points.

Yep I think the trainer is down

Trainer is not working, It wont process any of the cheats in any of the gamemodes!

Cheats toggle off when activated or no effect in game?, Do you own the game on steam?.

I was using it a couple days ago, I think 2, and it was working then. Yesterday the “Unlimited Finishers and Signatures” were not working, and the Weak Enemy did work, but the effect went on to me as well. Today Unlimited Health now does not work, along with the day before. I haven’t tried any other command.

Unlimited health doesnt work and neither does unlimited stamina and unlimited signatures

1 Like

Which game mode are you playing?, Trainer tested on 1 vs 1 no issues.

I’ve tried on exhibition, my universe, and my faction which all I have done, worked before.

I tried on 1v1 and every other gamemode it doesnt work

2 Likes

the game is updated, the trainer need it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

need update it doesnt work

3 Likes

Needs update

2 Likes