WWE 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WWE 2K22
This is the official discussion topic of the WWE 2K22 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Finishers Moves
4. Unlimited Signature Moves
5. Unlimited Budget
6. Unlimited Attribute Points
7. Weak Enemy
8. No Stamina AI
9. No Finishers AI
10. No Signature Moves AI

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/12/2022
    Started development

• 03/12/2022
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 04/23/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/02/2022

• 05/20/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The WWE 2K22 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats
1 Like

ty antifun what is unlimited budget ?

1 Like

Thank You !! for this trainer…man the for me the roster is weak .but I am an old school wrestling fan.so htat measn alot of CAWs .lol .but the DARN combo / reversal mechanic is absolute garbage.the AI just loves reversals …a squash match now takes 15mins .BUT with the AI having NO stamina and such, well that might be a game changer.xoxoxoxo

This trainer did a very good job,
But here are a few suggestions to optimize the trainer

• 5 Star Matches [ For every gamemode ]
  • Maximum Popularity [ Gm Mode ]
  • Maximum Stamina [ GM Mode ]
3 Likes

I think it’s for GM mode.

ok ty alucard <3

“5. Unlimited Budget”
Works, but it gives the OPPOSING GM max Budget, not yourself.

Cheats 9 & 10 work, but need to have their names switched as the do what the other says.

All other cheats work as intended.

1 Like

Please fix the unlimited finisher and signature moves pls, it has been wrong since many previous WWE games already. It said unlimited finisher moves but it actually signature moves and vice versa.

1 Like

The only cheats that I can get to work is unlimited attribute points in MyRise, but other than that they do not seem to work.

2 Likes

same here. game version 1.05

Only Unlimited Budget and Atriobute Points and unlimited finishers/signatures worked for me

I agree with @awsumbrk. If we could get Max popularity and max stamina for GM mode, that would be absolutely amazing.

Also, would it be possible to include something that would unlock everything available through the “Showcase” mode? Some superstars are locked behind that mode even when using the supercharger dlc.

1 Like

I would also like this since the game keeps crashing during the Kane Showcase match, whether it’s just the game itself or the Cheats but I managed to do every match up to that without it crash and I skipped a few upto Undertaker’s and managed to complete that without the game crashing.

man the trainer is amazing ,but for me about 50% of time when I load up a tag match or more (6 man ) the game like to CTD ,very peacefully too…ahh 2K !! I hope the devs will all be working out of a dingy garage in Dayton fixing game boys for sale to ebay soon.xoxoxo

Again guys …really amazing trainer.such a relief to not have to go 15min for a 1v1 match . I was messing with the showcase thing with Rey and realized there is ALOT of locked stuff in there and looks like wrestlers too.any chance you could make the wrestlers in there available or like an auto unlock type feature ??! just curious xoxoxoxo

Hey, when will we get support for MyRise mode?

1 Like

What do you mean?

All cheats but unlimited funds work in Rise.

No they don’t. I tried it. None of them work.

Try going into the games properties and changing it to run as administrator and then run the game through “Play” on WeMod. upon going into MyRise, activate “Unlimited Attribute Points” and try and edit your superstars points it should work. As for the rest of them I assure you they work for me at least and I’m on 1.05 update.