Wylde Flowers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for the trainer!

I only used Unlimited Items, Set Inventory Item Amount, Stop Time, and Set Movement Speed; so this isn’t a thorough test or anything. But with the latest update, the Set Movement Speed doesn’t work anymore. And with Unlimited Items, when planting, the seed packets are still used, though I don’t remember if it has always been this way; not a big deal since can still use Set Inventory Item Amount to replace them, but thought I should mention regardless.

1 Like

yeah seeds were always used even with unlimited items but yeah basically the moveset is the big thing that doesnt work anymore damn I feel so slow atm hahah

1 Like

The Wylde Flowers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

first of all thanks for the Trainer…
you still have to fix a few things…

• editing the money leads to CtD
  • unlimited watering switches off again immediately

All in all nothing really wild, you can make money with an activated Unlimited Item and until I need the water, have you fixed that?
Don’t you?

OK, command back, i’ve got the wrong version…

Changes:

Thanks so much for this mod as this is my favourite game of late. I’m having three issues with the mod at the moment.

*Setting the money amount leads to my game freezing and closing.
*Crops always watered immediately turns off when switching it on.
*Editing my inventory no longer works. This has only been happening since the last update though.

Just thought I’d mention it. :slight_smile:

Suggestions

• Instant plant growth (beds)
  • No crafting/item requirements (One can craft everything/manufactured)
  • Chop resources directly
  • Unlimited energy
  • Player Speed
  • 1 day (+/-)
  • 1 hour (+/-)
  • 30 minutes (+/-)
  • Give any item (x1, x5, x10, x25 ect)

how do I reset the trainer to its original settings?

How do I get the friendship multiplier to work? I hit set and I changed the number a couple of times, but no friendship levels have increased at all.

Hi, I’m having trouble with the friendship multiplier? It’s not working, and now no ones friendship is going up. Please help and fix ASAP

@GreenHouse

Dou you apply my suggestions?

please update the game had a new update today and the mods are broken and non are working anymore
thankyou looks like some great new things have been added to really want to jump back in

hi green house looks like we just got an exciting update to the game however with that looks like all the mods are broke now any chance for an update thanks :smiley:

Changes:

• Unlimited Stamina’ renamed to ‘Infinite Stamina
  • Unlimited Mana’ renamed to ‘Infinite Mana
  • Set Movement Speed’ renamed to ‘Set Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Instant Crafting cheat added
  • No Crafting Requirements cheat added
  • Add 1 Hour cheat added
  • Decrease 1 Hour cheat added

Changes: