X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Latest update has broken unlimited hull regardless of where you save (i.e. cockpit in command of a ship)

1 Like

Yeah, like the other people said, hull cheat is broken. It deactivates immediately, no matter what you do

Can confirm. Hull cheat does not work, even when you are in control of a ship and save/reload game in that state. It tries to activate, but the toggle instantly resets back to ‘Off’
Would be lovely if this could be fixed. I’m needing to leave my game running while I do other things, until I can get a terraforming project finished and I’d rather not have half my ships destroyed by pirates while I’m not looking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Due to the release of the X4 Foundation update, some of the “Unlimited Hull Integrity” feature has stopped working. It is also worth noting that there is no game sense in the “Add 10K Credits” function (the minimum cost of one ship is 1M, the station is 300M, and at the end of the game the costs reach 12V for terraforming). The function will only make sense if you change it to “Add 100K Credits”

1 Like

An update is needed here, for version 6.20. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Didn’t work 2 months ago, didn’t work last month. Still doesn’t work. What am I paying for exactly?

1 Like

Hello, since the last update, the shell integrity no longer works for me, it keeps popping out.
I hope it can be fixed soon. Thanks

1 Like

Please, when will he be put on the waiting list?

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Thanks for this update

i of the cheats is still not useable

For me everything is ok.

1 Like

I was thinking of becoming a pro, if i do and i am the only one who votes for x4 to get more cheats (specifically reputation +/- cheats) would it be possible that x4 would get that added within six months? I heard pros get votes or something. For ease of access i would like not just a faction specific reputaiton +/- but also a option for a universal reputation set or +/-.
Edit: Ontop of what i suggested id like a mod to boost or decrease all our hirelings skills in all areas at once a way to easily make them all five in all skills at once would be great.

1 Like

ive also like this to happen im not good when it comes to geting rep im not a pro either but ive ben useing wemod a while

Any chance we could get the money increment increased to 100K? 10K is kind of a joke amount for those of us looking to skip the early game grind to 30mil. (At 30 mil you can start automating your economy)

Any chance we could get the money increment increased to 100K?

Absolutely agree, 10K is a joke. I’d vote for +1M even → destroyer costs like 14M.

Unlimited Hull Integrity does not always work with latest game/wemod. I had to role back few save games to get it working → this option always fails on some saved games, and always works on others.

hey wemod guys can we by chance get a higher money cheat ? as stated above 10k is kinda low and takes forever to build up enough money to buy good stuff please and ty

Unlimited Hull integrity is just for my own ship or for all team?

Can we get this mod updated to 7.0 ?