X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Good stuff, but when you normally spend millions on things, you have to spam that 10k button for quite a while.

Seems to not be working anymore, worked fine yesterday and i didnt noticed a new patch, but Unlimited Hull Integrity does not work anymore about 12 hours later.

Edit an Hour Later:
Checked game integrity, Restarted PC and Updated Windows (didnt do it for like 2 months), didnt helped, everything but Unlimited Hull works just fine.

For my part, everything works perfectly following the Hotfix 2 update.

the unlimited hull is not working for me

Unlimited hull no longer works for me either

Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.1413
With Defender and core isolation both on (this might affect things sometimes in other games)

Unlimited Hull works

I once noticed a long time ago that it wasn’t always working if activated while not piloting a ship, so a fix for me was to get in and out of a pilot seat a few times after activation while docked at a station. (that was on another PC with win10 around a year or so ago)

So, @TwinChops , @draffin , @InstantRain441 , you might want to describe more specifically your steps?
When do you activate the trainer?
When do you try to activate the function?
How were you checking if it works?

I noticed when my fleets kept dieing.
The trainer gets activated when the games launched (aka in themain menu like its said), then i load my save and when its loaded i pause the game and activate the functions - and since my fleets kept dieing it was rather easy to check if it works or not.

That said, it now works again without a problem on my side. So i have no idea what caused this at all.

good to hear :slight_smile:
I personally activate the trainer after I loaded the save and paused it, and had no problems for quite a while

I load the trainer at the start menu, and activate the functions then as well. I then load my save.

I had a fleet in battle in my save, and noticed they were dying.

I tried out what you said, and sure enough, it wasn’t working because I was not in the pilot seat. Once I sat down and got up twice, it worked again. My fleet survived its fight. Thanks!

Just wondering when these cheats will be updated so they are compatible with 6.0 as Hull Integrity and unlimited missiles don’t work either .

The trainer works perfectly.
The best way to use it is to load the game, then (before loading your backup) activate the trainer to finally load your backup.
For my part, everything works perfectly with version 6.0.

im new to all this by back up do you mean my save ?

Yes of course.

I can also advise you on being in command of a ship when you make a backup. Because it can happen the trainer does not activate the integrity of the hull. If this is the case you can always take the controls of a ship as soon as possible to limit the losses. The fact of putting yourself in controls will reactivate the integrity of the hull.

1 Like

With pleasure.

Looks like the latest update broke unlimited hull…last night, it worked fine. Now, since installing the new update, the unlimited hull mod won’t stay activated.

2 Likes

I can confirm this, unlimited hull is no longer working.

2 Likes

last update (12/05/2023) has broken hull integrity

2 Likes

Indeed, the hull integrity is broken.

Would like to have the Money spawner with 100k per press, not only 10k.
Can you add that pls?

2 Likes

activate unlimited items and sell them.

1 Like