X4: Foundations Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I do not bring into question the work of each creator and as you say they deserve all our praise.
That said, for members, understanding can be difficult. Because boosting a game and where you do not perceive a rise in the list instantly, it is frustrating. This leads to legitimate reflections. From the moment we are professional users, we pay a service. And are therefore “right” to receive a correct, fair and transparent service.
The waiting list is almost good (it should be updated automatically and not manually as specified above) but the games on which work is already in progress should be indicated. This is so that dozens, even hundreds (or even more) players who unnecessarily boosts a game.
I hope my text is clear because English is not my original language.

1 Like

This is not completely correct.

As I write these words, FLING AND ColonelRHV have no task on a waiting list of 20 games.

Hence a user misunderstanding.

1 Like

The queue is updated automatically. And that is correct Fling and RVH have nothing assigned to them in the queue right now, but if they did, there would be a queue item in the top 5 for both.

Thank you for this clarification, Chris!, but …

So if I understand, a game a faith attributed to a creator, only this creator will update?

If so, the queue is truncation!
Because a game without receiving Boost will be in the top 5 !!!

1 Like

First we get told the queue is updated manually, not automatic… I don’t believe the automatic version, it took several hours and then it went up 8 spots. boosts seem to do very little if nothing. Since this voting does nothing it’s time to vote with wallets. cancelling pro.

2 Likes

The queue used to be updated manually several years ago but was automated in 2020 or 2021. Other game had more boosts which is why they were at the top. It went up 8 spots because several other things got removed from the queue and more boosts were used.

I understand Chris that not going to discredit your job. But this waiting list system is not viable. Each creator should work on the first in the list and not only on the games initially awarded.

1 Like

That would be very inefficient. Every creator would have to recreate each trainer as they all do things differently.

I totally agree. We come back to what I said before, the Boost is useless, since Greenhouse has just validated 5 games 2 hours ago and that X4 Foundation is still at the top of the list. And don’t come and tell me that the 5 games were boosted, I wouldn’t believe it.

1 Like

Boosts are not useless. As I said, each creator only works on games that they created the trainer for. The next game that Stinger works on will be x4 foundations. Without the boost, it would be 10 or 11 in the queue.

All creators who have a game assigned in the queue will be in one of the top 5 positions.

So, I propose to set up a creator waiting list to allow more understanding from users. And that would be less wrong with the current waiting list.

That said, thank you for your patience to answer me.
Friendly,
A grumpy grandpa !!

1 Like

And 3 more stinger ones just released before this one

Boosting IS useless!!

Pro has very little value as it turns out

1 Like

Anything that already had an update started is finished before starting something new. He is currently working on X4.

Boosting is not the only feature of Pro. I understand it is frustrating to see other games get updated while you are waiting and the system isn’t flawless but the creators do all that they can to get as many updates out as quickly as possible.

I wouldn’t say that. The pro version, us facilitates the manipulations with many options that a lamda user does not have.
Personally, it’s just the queue that disrupts me.

1 Like

You tell us that he is working on X4 but he has just released 3 games from the waiting list. It is frankly ■■■■■■■ mouth! I am sorry to be so unpleasant but here are the facts are the facts !!!

1 Like

I also think it’s like I said. More popular games are preferred regardless of whether they are at the top or bottom of the list. “Crab Champion” was behind X4 yesterday and was released earlier.

“Age of Empires 2: Definitive” is even 2 times on the list. How does that

1 Like

The X4: Foundations cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add 10K Credits cheat added
  • Sub 10K Credits cheat added
2 Likes

tyvm

STiNGERR you’ve stopped the gallons of tears flowing throughout this thread. We thank you for your hard work. But also b***h and moan CONSTANTLY about that same work… such is life ;p

1 Like

oooo this is excellent! thank you for this addition. may there also be 1m / 10m for adding and subtracting? money in this game goes to pretty ridiculous amounts, it would be nice !