Xbox 360 license transfer

I am looking for someone who is interested in doing a license transfer with me. I’m looking for a few things such as… Titanfall Season Pass, CoD Ghosts Spectrum Camo, GTA 5 Collector’s Edition Digital Content, Watch Dogs and the season pass for it. Anything else is a plus, I am more specifically looking for those however. I have good stuff to trade, here is a taste of what I have… CoD Ghosts Season Pass+ most additional content, Defiance Collector’s Edition Digital content and Season Pass, CoD Black Ops 2 season pass, all Resident Evil 5, 6 and Operation Raccoon City add ons and expansions, Resident Evil Code Veronica X and RE 4 games, Family Guy Back To The Multiverse, Silent Hill HD Collection, SSX, Toy Soldiers and Toy Soldiers Cold War, Wolfenstein 3D, Halo Reach game and expansions, all Halo 3 and Halo 4 expansions, Gears of War 1, 2 and 3 games+ expansions for 3, plus much more. Reply here and/or message me on Xbox Live if you are interested. Gamertag: Anointed Dingo

5.3 Selling, trading, or exchanging HorizonMB accounts is not permitted. If a member is found doing so, the new and original accounts will both be permanently banned.

Sorry, but it’s a rule.
(this also includes accounts outside of HMB)