Xbox 360 maps

Sorry about posting in the wrong thread.

So you’re saying the DLC maps too have to have my profile/device/console IDs ? which I have to change Before I can take it to my xbox? and how do i confirm the D/L content is not for JTAG?

The dlc will need to be drm-free, so just google if the dlc is drm-free or not. And about the id question, most dlcs has null/empty ids but user made saves will require the right profile.

There’s not much DLC content available that can just be added with Horizon and then played on a stock un-modified 360. Pretty much everything is protected with DRM(digital rights management) protection, so that people can’t just get everything for free. There’s a small selection of stuff that doesn’t have this protection and it know as “DRM Free”, meaning you can easily add it with Horizon. You do not need to change any of the IDs when you add the DRM free stuff to your usb drive. I will give you a couple links to all the DRM free content that I know of.

Go Here.
And Here.

If you have any more questions or need help with anything just ask.

Thanks ZzsNaKezZ & Steve.
Sorry I’m a little new to using Horizon or similar progs. Thanks for the links.
My console is modded. The optical drive has been altered… I can play ISO burnt on DL DVDs. There’s no JTAG however.

guys how do you even put the maps on

It’s pretty easy. Check out my other posts in this thread. I have a step-by-step instructions if you look.

Hi i have solve this problem for now until they fix the bug with horizon

1. You have to download modio but in order for you to download the file you have to sign up for it i recommend you get verison 5 becasue 6 is a beta so download link-http://www.game-tuts.com/modio/

2. you to have open both horizon and modio and sign in on modio

3. the account you want to use on the flashdrive for modio will have to be on it and make sure you have the map you want

4. in the bottom middle of modio you will see “open a save” click on it

5. click on the usb stick and drag the map you downloaded on to the profile you want to use

6. it will open new tab with the map you want

7. just click save to profile there will be a blue bar that moves wait for it to finish and then you will get a notification that it is done

8. open up horizon and go to games and open minecraft and the maps should be there and now take the flashdrive out and plug in to your console and open minecraft and there you go

9. note you can do this with multiple maps as well as look at minecraft downloads for modio there is a butch of fun maps and you will not be banned

10. look a video on how to use modio before actually doing this

i hope this helps :smiley: its quick and easy i will answer any question on horizon just inbox me and i will help you out by step by step

I am so confused. I can’t figure out how to download a custom map.

You can find download links on Youtube videos, search for Xbox Minecraft download and you’ll find tons of them. Look for the download link under the video in the "Show More’ info section. You can also search for specific custom maps, for example I just searched for “Minecraft Xbox Batcave donwnload”, after clicking the download link it brings you to a site where the creator has it posted, or directly to Mediafire or another file sharing site which is where you are actually downloading the map from. Once you get the map downloaded you need to drag it into Horizon and change the IDs to the same as one of your own saves of profile. If the map comes in a .zip or .rar container you will need to open the container and extract the actual map file from it before trying to drag it into Horizon.

http://mcdn360.com/ is also a great place to search for and download maps at.

And here’s a pack of 14 maps I have on Mega: https://mega.nz/#!WNcDXSSC!QpGlu689-vW6ZfBOexsVe95jXx9eXNH6I6AgRepAnao

See if you can get one downloaded and working on your 360. If you need more help I recommend that you look through this thread as I have a post with detailed instructions. Good luck!

Uhh what format do the maps have to be in EX: .rar .zip ?

.rar and .zip are compressed containers. After downloading them you need to extract the .bin file from them. Then you can drag the .bin file into Horizon and resign it to your profile.

the same thing happened to me all you have to do is when you put in the USB make sure there is a empty ‘‘new world’’ with the profile for it to work

I am doing this and when i go to save it, it tells me that i have a file that is already with that name, would you like to overrite it? so then i hit ok and then an “error” occurs and i cant save it! PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks Steve