Xbox 360 maps

hi I’m new here and struggling to get the maps to load on mine craft after using horizon,

horizon works fine but when i put them back onto xbox mine craft says its a damaged save and won’t load it,

can anyone help as have a son that is very keen to play these new maps

cheers

did you sign the minecraft maps with the profile you use to play the game.

hi
i have the exact same problem, ive been doing this for ages but now get “damaged file” everytime when trying
@joel - youve already replied to my other post and i tried what you said.
still the same problem… im pretty sure its since the new update :anguished:

UPDATE…

like ive said ive been doing this for a long time and never had any problems…
ive tried formatting memory sticks via laptop and xbox and tried different sticks too but alas still the same problem.
ive checked the hash’s double checked them and done the same process on old and new maps like i always have
ive uninstalled horizon and minecraft and reinstalled both to rule out any possibilities

STILL THE SAME “DAMAGED FILE” PROBLEM

if i go into xbox storage settings all the maps are there and named and pictured just as usual…
but when i load minecraft and try to load a map every file is labelled “damaged file” apart from the original map which was created from scratch by myself (not downloaded)
can someone try doing it cause im about to smash every xbox and laptop in my house very soon and my poor little daughter just wants her maps back.
thanx
smiffster

hi smiffster,

can you send me the map your trying to put on the xbox?,
there probably not much I can do, but I will have a look.

Joel28

Having the exact same problem with 4 maps now :anguished: all from different locations… I’ve tried rehashing them all but to no avail :anguished:

@ joel

i had about 20 maps all downloaded from youtube which all used to work fine and have tried redownloading them.
cant figure out how to send the file to you but can give you a simple link

to be honest ive got the impression that any map is going to do this :anguished:
im sure its due to new update :anguished:

Are the maps you’ve been downloading pre update? Maybe that’s the problem.

I just download the DisneyPixarHG-1 map from your link and used Horizon to add it to my flash drive and it loads and plays as it should.

Are you positive that you have the latest Horizon & Xbox updates?

Here’s how I added it:

1. First I put one of my own saves onto my flash drive from my Xbox 360’s hard drive.
  2. Opened Horizon and opened my save in Horizon.
  3. Drag & dropped the MC Disney save into Horizon.
  4. Positioned my save to the right, and the MC Disney save to the left. Like this: [details=Open Me][/details]
  5. Copy and pasted the 3 separate ID’s from my save over to the MC Disney save. Simply hover over an ID of your own save and right click and choose copy, now hover over the corresponding ID on the MC Disney save(or any save) and right click and choose paste.
  6. Check to make sure all 3 ID’s now match those on your save.
  7. Now click the Save, Rehash & Resign button, not once, but twice.
  8. Now click the Save to Device button. Choose your device and select yes to save changes.
  9. Close Horizon and remove your flash drive.
  10. Put flash drive back in your Xbox 360 and locate the MC Disney save and move it to your hard drive.

I know there’s other methods to achieve the same result, but I don’t keep my profiles on my flash drive, they stay on my Xbox 360.

Try this method step by step and see if it works.

1 Like

Hi smiffster,

Sorry about the late reply, but the map works fine, I can’t see any trouble, as long as you have the profile used or profile ID, you would only need to change the profile, then save, rehash and resign, close the save, go to the memory stick, go to games, Minecraft, right click a world and press inject choose the hungry game world, then it should work fine, if you are having trouble moving the file, I suggest playing the world off the memory stick as that should work as well.

Joel28

Thanks for the above info Steve, I was having a hard time with a minecraft map I was trying to use but this fixed it just fine!

Download Modio and register and use a USB Flash Drive and just download the map you want select what profile you want it to be on and it works I have 2 little sister and i did that and it works so well you dont need Horizon

Of course not. If modio works fine for you that’s great. But some people prefer horizon.

same here mate,but when my brother did it it worked for him

Hi Steve,
Its not possible to transfer save game file from xbox360 to usb as it says “cant transfer between profiles” or something…
How did you manage to get the file on the Right side?
When I simply ‘inject’ a DLC map (Apocalypse by Lightforce) in Horizon and into my USB and then insert the USB into my xbox, it says “Corruption”.

Make sure you’re signed into the profile of the save you want to move to your usb drive. Then just follow my instructions above and you should be good.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KfxB5IJjYCVlUzUWtwb0t1Znc/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, I passed the 1st step.

I’m trying to move a DLC map to my xbox with a USB… and cant change profile/device/console IDs since theyre greyed out in the DLC on the Left Side. Do I have to change those values? I’m unable to do that.

What DLC is it? If it’s not DRM free it won’t be playable on your 360 unless you have a Jtag/RGH modified unit.

its here http://www.gamestorrents.com/eng/xbox360-game-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-apocalypse-multidlclightforce-multi5-descargar-torrent-10744.html
It doesnt say for JTAG/RGH.

Yeah, that’s not going to work for you if you don’t have a Jtag or RGH, sorry. Since you posted in this Minecraft maps thread I assumed you were trying to add those.