Xbox game pass (PC)

hello everyone here is my concern I have searched and found forums but impossible to achieve. I would like to use wemod with the game Vampyr that I downloaded with the XGP I have displayed the hidden folders and I have access to the file “Windowsapp” and then I don’t know the rest I have to do to play with wemod . thank you for your help

2 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Currently, this game is available for request in the WeMod app under ‘Requests’ or here. You want to vote for the Windows Store version.

Keep in mind that the votes don’t need to reach the given limit, but have to surpass a threshold (somewhere near 50% I assume) to be given a trainer.

For now, all you can do is vote for the Windows Store version of this game so a trainer can be made and you can play the game with the trainer.

Hope this helps you out!

2 Likes

Unfortunately Game Pass Games (windows Games in general) aren’t supported so don’t count on it For NOW

We do support game pass games in general ( Gears of war 5, Halo, the outer worlds). Also we produced a trainer for Quantum Break. It’s all about community interest and desire. If a ton of people vote for a game then it makes a ton of sense to do it, if not then it won’t be the highest priority but it may still get done in the future. The bad thing about this game is that it’s an older release now so the support for a windows store version may not be there. We’ll keep an eye on it though and see where it ends up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i used steam games with we-mod and A stand-alone trainers (old release games with the Game pass) for windows store games now we can’t so it really sucks…( Mr AntiFun)

but anyway thanks for your efforts for trying to make all trainers for most launchers in one place…

2 Likes