You can vote for titles you’d like to see added here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility
Brb spamming Peggle.
You can vote for titles you’d like to see added here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility
Brb spamming Peggle.
The list of supported games right now is super short so I wouldn’t be worried if you’re not in the preview program right now. Just tried it out on Banjo Tooie as I need to finish it and it worked perfectly.
I wonder if the disc condition matters? Like if it’s just good enough to read what game it is then it’ll download the X1 compatible version from my understanding cause i’m sure a lot of my old games have some scratches. My F:NV won’t load past the main menu 
Hope they add more compatibility soon though. Can’t wait to try it out.
Of course I sold all my old games with my x360, luckily they should be pretty cheap now.
Right! I gave them to my sister. I will have to buy a couple again to play with friends when I’m bored.
I want Morrowind on the Xbox One…
GUYSSSSS, do me a favor and spam vote Halo Wars so some company decides to remaster that or resurrect the game since Ensemble Studios dissolved… And c’mon y’all, you slacking. Even though I loved CoD Black Ops, you guys should be voting for CoD W@W :3.
I hope this happens, I miss good old WW shooters like this.
How does this even work? You insert your x360 disc and dowload a digital game? This would allow ppl to borrow discs to get “all” the games?
Interesting…
The disc will need to remain in the drive in order to play the game.
sheeeiit
I wonder how security works with the 360 discs? It must check the security sector , no?
Not so sure might be possible to do iso mods again or we’ll have to wait for a file Explorer
Would I have to mod Fallout saves on the 360 and then put it in the cloud?
how does someone become a preview member?
From my understanding for you saves yes, and when I say iso I ment you will most likely have to hot swap since the disc will have to install
I tried a legit Cod 4 disc on the One, it said the game wasn’t supported yet. Then I tried a flashed Cod 4 disc and it just sent me to the bluray player saying ‘to play this game insert it into an Xbox 360’ so flashed games look like they won’t work.
No you have to put the disk in every time you want to play that game.