XboxMB Staff Hunt!

No, you need 1 or none infractions.

No.
any more than one and you can’t.
Im not even gonna attempt it. Cause I know for sure I won’t. Good luck to everyone who is though :smile:

Cool.

Ummm…

How do you view your infractions? >.<

Does this mean that there will be more people with Epic?

https://www.wemod.com/usercp/

Go to your Username at the top right. There are tabs that say visitor messages, statistics, infractions, etc.

@TooMuchSweat, This too. Forgot about that way.

Go to the very bottom of the page

Sent. :wink:

**** now we’re going to get 12 new moderaters who are going to try to ban everybody. I think Staff should just nominate who would be the best and vote on it

That’s why there are applications. O.o

Applications can be lied about. When if staff nominate and vote, they know the person is trusted

Nookie cheated me on my infraction’s. That dirty dog.
I would apply, but I wouldn’t get it, and to add to that, i think I’m better off to just being a member here.

Wish luck to everyone who applies.

Gimme back my intellectual discussion and then I’ll consider applying :smiley:

FYI if Intellectual Discussion was brought back, my activity would increase

I <3 Intellectual Discussion

Im pretty sure its more than just hippie and sean that look at the applications, im sure they consult with staff to see who is the best fit for the job

Creed gave me false infractions and kept them on my profile, otherwise I would be applying, All the staff hates me >.< That’s why the only ones I like is Nookies,Maxxy, and Navy. I’m actually hosting Navy’s website and I bought it for him

I don’t think all the staff hate you :confused:

Creed is a douche you know that gamers for a cause thing he hosted? He kept ALL the money.

Four infractions I have are from Chris, for ridiculous reasons. >.<

I think they do, whenever I try ****ing helping they get mad at me e_e that’s why I only have 1 sticky