XboxMB's Unofficial Proxy Website!

Hopefully works at my school :smiley:

Hey guys, I will be adding some Advertisements to the site because if we generate enough revenue we will buy a .com domain and make it so no school will find it.

You won’t have to click them but I will get more $$ if you do.

The ad’s will be seen but will not interrupt you or your use/

Going to a school where they don’t block by keywords ftw. Thanks for this :smiley:

I was trying to use this on my psp earlier today and I encountered a bug. No matter what website I enter(Ex: www.google.com) the last letter would always be gone(Ex: www.google.co) Is there a way to fix this on your end, or mine?

i don’t think schools even would care about this site.

Try : http:// then www.google.com

Change it on the search page and not the main page.

what made u wanna make a proxy for?
and would u share the source?

I could make a proxy site, too. I have unlimited hosting+domains, and I’m not really sure what to do with all of this. =)
What should I call the site?

Well think about it. It took me a day to come up with a name and its not even that good.

Make something that others don’t have much of. I made this for people to access XMB if there school blocks it.

Definitely needs a cool .com. Need to have XboxMB or XMB in the name so I can remember it. Like XMBproxy.com or something.

OP has been 100% changed to a newer better looking one.

Worked great bro

Has to be the best Proxy i have ever been on at my School, or any where for that matter.
Well done to you sir! Add as much as you can, i will be using this from now on in :smile:

Awesome I needed this :smiley: Thanks

tested it today in school, it works 100% for facebook

When i tested it on Facebook ( First one i checked ) it did not work :confused:
I got an Error.

How much would it cost for you to get a .com for a year? I may be able to pay for a year

I would guess it is not cheap, but then again i aint sure :confused:
That would be extra kind of you good sir.

Glype Proxy Script - Free Anonymous Proxies List

I suggest writing your own script. If needed, I’d be glad to do so.