XCOM 2 War of the Chosen Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it worked for a couple of days then XCOM 2 (PC) would not load anymore. i had to uninstall and re-download the 75 gig game. just to get it to launch

Please fix Super Hack. Also I have no clue how Reset Resources works.

This still works for the most part but it permanently modifies your soldiers stats :-/

1 Like

The only cheats that work are the materials and credits please update :frowning:

Hello OP, could we get an update?
thanks for the great wort MrAntiFun!
BR

1 Like

Hi, when I run the game it complains that i’m running a 32bit ver. not 64bit. I can run it anyway but the game just crashes.

My OS is a 64bit system btw, forgot to mention.

Yeah both Trainers for Xcom 2 and ‘War of the Chosen’ are in a desperate need of an update.
One isn’t functional at all and the other is a roll of the dice on whether it will or not.

3 Likes

Please can we get an update so the mods don’t alter soldier stats forever?

3 Likes

Yeah, an update for this would be nice. Even though it’s an older title, many of us still like to jump in and rampage. :slight_smile:

Also, thanks for all the work you do.

1 Like

天选者有三项不可用(装甲,侵入,闪避),另外希望加入资源的密集,感谢大神修正更新

天选者有三项不可用(装甲、入侵、闪避),另外希望更新资源的密集,感谢大神

老哥我有个问题,你怎么不红屏但是使用Wemod开游戏的,我看上面的评论是先开游戏再点Wemod的运行,但是这样搞我开那个超级瞄准的作弊命中率基础好像就是200%,是不是没有起作用啊

这个教练好久没更新所以很多功能都坏了

写得不好请见谅
我不会说中文

你中文太好了

希望更新一下不能用的功能,不会英文,请见谅

求大神更新,修复不好用的功能,增加更多的属性和资源修改,不会英文,请见谅

不幸的是,这列火车并没有得到开发商的太多关注
我确实希望更新,但我不会等待它

我写的所有东西都是用谷歌的翻译服务翻译的

I just want to use “super aim”, but it didn’t work. And based on the chat history above, I also don’t think this train will update this again. Part of this reply was translated in bing.

You can try the old version of the train. It really worked. But it permanently changes the soldier’s attributes.

感谢您的回复,真的非常感谢